Within a few minutes, we had all of the SMP members in the school bus. It was a sight I didn't think I would ever see, but it actually happened. Dream drove, and turned on music. I sat near the back (yes, I was one of those kids. back = swag. though most of the time, the older kids kicked me out, and I moved because I was too shy to talk to them)

We drove for about an hour, just messing around. At one point, Everybody Talks came on. I smiled, and glanced at Tubbo, who I was seated next to. "Ready?" I asked him. He grinned back in response.

Hey baby, won't you look my way?
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby, what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks

"THERE HE IS! THERE'S MY FAVORITE WHITE BOY!" Everyone on the bus yelled in sync. Schlatt facepalmed, and we laughed.

I was the one in the bus, along with Sapnap, who kept standing up and moving seat to seat. I sat with Tommy for a bit, before he made me move, because I was being annoying. (to be fair, I was, on purpose. most of the time I don't need to do it on purpose.)

I bugged Dream, telling him that he was going 69 miles an hour, which was also the funny sex number. "You know that number well, huh? You do it to my brother." I said. He kindly (not really) told me to fuck off, so I left.

Then I sat up next to Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap, and sang How To Save A Life with them. I vibed with the sleepy bois, then with Jack and Niki, then Eret and Fundy, and lastly, my annoying brother.

I ran from seat to seat, going back to Tubbo. I sat Purpled in the very back, and gave him a judging stare. "You look like the edgy 12 year old who thought that they were the fucking swaggiest person of all time because they sat in the back" I remarked to hi. "Well, I am the fucking swaggiest person of all because I'm in the back" Grayson replied. I smiled, but still shook my head in disappointment, and sat down next to Tubbo.

I stared out the window, my feet casually rested across Tubbo's lap. "ROAD WORK AHEAD?" I heard Wilbur and Tommy yell at the same time. "uh, yeah, I sure hope it does!" We all yelled back.

Heat Waves played over the speakers, and I sung along. I stared at Tubbo, and thinking that this song really was a love song. sometimes all I think about is you, late nights in the middle of june. The lyrics fit me more well then I realized. Sometimes all I really did think about was Tubbo.

I shifted my gaze to across the bus aisle, watching as Ranboo sat next to Sisnap, with her dog, who was named Sasha, sat on their laps. Ranboo monologued as Sisnap listened. The two of them seemed peaceful and happy together.

"Tubbo?" I asked. He looked over at me. "You alright?" I asked. He nodded. I wasn't sure if we was alright. He seemed, I wasn't sure. Sick, maybe? Nervous? I didn't know why. Maybe it was just from the rough bus ride. "Yeah, I'm okay." He said.

I nodded. "Okay. I'm going to go to sleep." I said. "Didn't you just sleep for like, seventeen hours?" Tubbo asked. I laughed. "Yeah, I did. I'm going to sleep more and you aren't going to stop me." I said. He raised his hands in defeat. "Alright, I won't then." He laughed.

I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt his arm wrap around me. One Day was playing over the speakers, and I fell asleep, hearing Tubbo quietly sing along.

"hey. y/n, hey. We're here." Tubbo said, gently shaking me. "What?" I asked. "Come on!" He said, sounding excited. He pulled me up, and I stood up, with both of us in the bus aisle.

I suddenly became aware that we were the last ones in the bus, and we were only a few inches apart from each other. Tubbo's hands were on my shoulders. "Come on, you'll love it. I promise." Tubbo said. I nodded, still tired.