~Chapter Forty Six~

Start from the beginning

No, it wasn't. I heard the door creak. Second later, I was slung over someone's shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK- I AM NOT A FUCKING SACK OF POTATOES! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

I heard the person wheeze, and realized who it was. "DREAM!" I yelled again. "I was told that you were whining. Come on, we're going on a trip." Dream said. "A roadtrip?" I asked, still slung over Dream's shoulder. "Yeah, actually." He said.

Dream went outside, and dropped me on the grass. "ow" I muttered, rubbing my head. I looked up, seeing the Dream Team surrounding me. "What do you want, bitch boys?" I asked. George just laughed, and I glared at him. "Can I get a restraining order against my own brother?" I asked myself.

I got up, watching the trio mess around and do whatever. I rolled my eyes, and walked away, trying to find the other minors.

I found them, and stood next to Tubbo. I saw a girl, roughly around my age and Tubbo's size, sitting cross-legged on the ground, with a black dog (a lab, maybe?) sitting on her lap. She glanced up at me, and waved awkwardly. "Hey, I'm-" She paused. "Uh, you know me as sisnap." She finished. I nodded. "Nice to meet you." I said, making Tubbo flinch.

Tubbo muttered something about how I needed to stop sneaking up on him, and then playfully punched me on the shoulder. "Sorry, I'm just quiet, and you're jumpy. Not my fault." I replied, ruffling his hair.

"Wait, hold on, have you been here, like, the whole time?" I asked. Sisnap nodded. I looked confused, staring at the other members of the circle. It consisted of Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled, and Ranboo, and also me and sisnap. "Did you guys know this?" I asked.

Ranboo nodded. "Yeah, she's been here practically the whole time." He said. "Deadass?" I asked. "Yes, actually." Ranboo said, sounding like he was tired of me. I don't blame him. "Am I really that blind?" I asked. "Maybe. I kinda of have been staying in my room the whole time. I'm not a big fan of people, and I don't want your fans- the Dream SMP fans- to know who I am." Sisnap said. I nodded, cause I could understand that.

"I've been with her almost all of the time, and you really didn't notice?" Ranboo said. He actually sounded kind of defensive. "No, I didn't. Sorry." I said. Sisnap grinned. "It's alright." She said, some of her Texas southern drawl coming out. I could tell how she was related to Sapnap, she looked a lot like him.

"You were too busy sleeping with Tubbo the whole time." Tommy said quietly, but I could still hear him. "I swear to fucking god, if one more person says that, I will break their fucking kneecaps. Tommy, I will fucking kill you. I won't hesitate, bitch." I said.

Tommy and Grayson laughed like hyenas, like they were watching two kindergarten couples, which was probably accurate. "I think you and me are going to get along well." Sisnap said. I could also tell that she has Sapnap's teasing/sarcastic sense of humor.

"So, how are we going, to, uh, wherever we're going?" I asked. Sisnap stood up, next to Ranboo, which was kind of weird, since Ranboo was a foot taller. "Not sure." Tubbo shrugged.

"BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS!" I heard someone yell. "I think that's Big Q and Karl, here with our ride!" Tommy laughed.

I ran out to the road. Most, if not all, of the smp members were present, so I had no idea what we were going to drive. Well, I got my answer pretty quickly.

"a school bus?!?" I groaned in disbelief. "Hop on, kiddos!" Karl yelled from the bus. "How does he know how to drive that, and why are we taking it, and just-" I started. Grayson glared at me. "Quit complaining like a child. That's why we have Tommy." He said. "Shut the hell up." Me and Tommy said in sync.