I nodded then turned over to my side of the bed, I woke up with someone poking my side, and I open my eyes slightly to see Kingsley was lying there with a grin on his face but I gave him a confused look. 

"Why do you look like a weirdo?" I asked him while smiling. 

 "You're gorgeous" he tells me.

"No. I am fabulous" I corrected him while laughing.

Kingsley laughed as well, he got out of bed then went into the bathroom, and I got up too. I was going to make the bed when I spotted a spot of blood on the bed sheet. 

"Shit" I whispered.

I quickly removed the bedding  then went downstairs,  put it in the washing machine before I went back upstairs, and went for a shower. I went through to my old bedroom, went under the sink where I took out a pad, I only had one left so I will by more today, and I put the towel back on around my body then went through to Kingsley's room. I  got out a pair of black skinny jeans, black top, and black heel boots. I just left my hair down, I was putting on mascara when I started getting cramp, and Kingsley walked in at the same time.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with concern when he saw me holding my stomach.

"Yeah of course" I tell him, and Kingsley looked at me with a worried look.

 "Stop lying. Now what's up?" he asked me.

 "Nothing" I tell him because I didn't want to tell him I have cramp because that's just weird, and Kingsley looked at me.

 "Okay" he says then sat on the bed.

 "Where is the bedding?" He asked.

"In the washing machine" I tell him, and Kingsley looked at me suspiciously.

"Why? The bedding was only put on yesterday" he said/ questioned, and Kingsley looked like he had added things up. 

"Are you on your period?" He asked.

"Erm yeah" I tell him, and Kingsley looked at me.

 "Are you sure you want to go to school today I mean you can call in sick" Kingsley said still looking at me worried. 

"I think I might stay off just for today" I tell him.

I have been in the house for an hour it's boring without the guys, I decided to go back to bed, and fall asleep. I woke up when the front door opened, I heard someone walk up the stairs, and then Kingsley walked into the bedroom.

 "Why are you here? You should be in school" I asked/tell him, and Kingsley looked at me like I'm stupid.

"I told the school that you are sick. I came to see if you was felling better" he tells me.

"Okay. Why are your hands behind your back?" I asked him curiously.

"I stopped at the shop, got some stuff for you" he said.

"Well give me the bag" I tell him.

 Kingsley gave me the bag then I opened the bag, in the bag they were pads along with  sweets, and I looked at Kingsley with a shocked look.

"Thanks" I say while smiling at him, and Kingsley smiled back  at me.

 "No problem. Now let's watch a movie, and eat sweets" he tells me which I nodded, and Kingsley turned to me.

 "What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"I want to watch fast and furious" I told him, and Kingsley nodded.