Week Three

Oliver's POV:

We started learning how to read maps and the area around us. I memorized the map and streets very fast.

"Mommy, I'm finished." I told her

She gave me a quiz.

"Good job, lovebug. Do you want to learn how to build things with items you have around you?" She asked me.

I nodded, excited to learn and together we went over the basics.

Amelia's POV:

As I was learning the map, I could hear mommy teaching Oli how to build. Just as my brother, I put my all into learning all the roads and buildings in the area. Just as mom did to bubba, she quizzed me, and I passed.

Next, she decided to teach me how to cook, while dad helped bubba with how to build with items within your view. I am really excited.

"What do you want to make?" Mommy asked me.

"Can we make tacos?" I asked her.

"Sure, precious." She said and from there she told me everything I would need for the meal. Together, we started dinner and I had so much fun, cooking with mommy.

Chris's POV:

Maya's birthday is coming up and the kids and I wanted to give her a gift, but we couldn't do much during this time. After, much debating in my head, I decided I would go out to a jewelry store nearby and get specific jewelry that represents all of us.

Amelia's POV:

Mommy's birthdays coming up. Oli and I, together, made a card for her, and gave daddy specific instructions on what we want for mommy.

Chris's POV:

The day before her birthday, I went out at night when everyone was sleeping. I slipped through the streets with my gear. I made it to the store and found what the kids wanted me to get for their mother. A heart, butterflies, and love. 

Suddenly, I heard, a noise and I turned around. I went out back and started running back to the house. Halfway down, I could hear it. I hid behind a wall, before seeing a Skitter. As it passed by me, I came out and shot it from behind.

I watched as it died, before running home. I made it back and quietly went downstairs. 

Oliver's POV:

It was mommy's birthday. Daddy showed us the jewelry and it was perfect. Before mommy woke up, we all baked a cake and cooked breakfast for her. 

We enjoyed breakfast together and opened presents. Mommy was so happy, and it was one of my favorite memories.

Amelia's gift: her nickname is precious, so she gave her momma a heart.

Oliver's gift: his nickname is lovebug, so he gave his mommy a bracelet of a butterfly

Chris's gift: gave her a ring to signify that their love is forever.