𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I tried to sit back down but he started using two of his fingers to rub on my clit as his stuck his thumb inside of me. He switched his hand around as he stroked me with his fingers, it felt so damn good.

"Wait," I called out looking down at him.

"What we waiting for?" He spoke up. His voice was so deep and comforting like I don't know. It just sounded so good to hear him talk. I loved that he always talked to me when we were having sex.

"I don't have any balance." I expressed, he licked his lips and pulled me closer towards him with a smile.

"Sit on my face then," He said, I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Lemme help you."

He guided me towards his face and taught me. He always teaches me and I loved that about him. I loved that he never left me confused, he always explained things to me where I could understand it clearly. I appreciated that from him.

His tongue dipped into me immediately distracting me from what I was thinking. He always was slow and passionate whenever we were having sex. He wasn't into the whole rough thing and I wasn't either, I was sure it hurt.

As he licked and did tricks with my vagina, I moved my body around and began grinding my body against his mouth. It felt so good to feel him in between my legs. It always feel better and better each time, I don't know why.

"Ouu," I moaned before biting my lip. "Like this."

His grip around my waist felt so good. It felt like he was trying to fit me in his mouth. My legs started shaking and next thing I felt was myself "cum" that's what Dejhari calls it. I just say ejaculate because that's the scientific term for it.

He pulled me down and grabbed me by my neck. He pressed his lips against mine and deepen the kiss. It always felt more romantic when he choked me, I don't know why.

He pulled his penis out and I hurried and hopped on top. I slid down a little bit but it was hurting so I took my time as he kissed on my jawline and neck. "You scared?" He asked deeply before looking in my eyes. One of his hands were on my waist and the other was around my neck, just like I liked it.

"Mm," I whimpered pushing myself lower onto it.

"Don't be scared baby," he said. "I gotchu."

"It hurts," I whined moving up some. He moved his hand down and began rubbing my clit. "Shit."

"Lemme see you ride," He said leaning back. "You got it. Act like you inna tub."

Uh- this boy is going to be the death of me.

———————

I laid on Dejhari's chest and smiled as I played with his fingers. He was asleep under me but I couldn't go to sleep because I was so darn excited about his birthday. I was taking him and our friends somewhere NICE! And I know he's gonna love it.

Just like I love him.

I'm going to decorate the room and tell him that I love him for his birthday. I don't know how I'm going to do it but that's what I want to do for him for his birthday. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and unlocked it.

I went to instagram first and looked at my story.