3

Suna changed into a hospital gown and Osamu came in not long after.

"So what's going to happen is, I twist your leg back to position and then we put a cast to keep it in place for a few weeks and we wait for it to fully heal."

Osamu continues to tell Suna about the process as he keeps quiet.

"Okay" was all Rintarou managed to reply with afterwards.

Osamu went on with the procedure, constantly telling Suna to relax and not to move. Just as he was applying pressure to Rintarou's ankle, he gripped onto the sheets for dear life and for some reason, it turned Osamu on.

Oh c'mon, right now?

He felt his pants get more uncomfortable and he sighed at himself. He quickly twisted the volleyball player's ankle back into place with a little "pop" when he was done, along with someone's screams.

Meanwhile, in the outdoor gardens of the private hospital...

Akaashi was talking to Bokuto until he heard a loud af scream from heaven knows who.

"I wonder who that is"

Akaashi said in a monotone voice.

"Hrm, I wonder"

Bokuto replied.

————————————

{Private Hospital of Tokyo, Private Ward 12}

Osamu slowly started to wrap a cast around Rintarou's ankle.

"Still hurts?"

Osamu asked.

"Sort of"

Suna mumbled.

"Say, how did you break your ankle?"

Osamu asked out of curiosity.

"Was practicing spiking and I landed the wrong way."

He replied.

"Poor you"

Osamu honestly didn't know what to say.

Suna hummed and watched as Osamu gently handled his ankle.

How's he so hot...

Suna thought to himself.

And before he knew it, Osamu was already done.

"Alrighty, someone will get you back to your own ward later, rest here for now."

Suna didn't really want Osamu to go tho...

"Wait uhm..."

"Yes?"

"Can you get me some water?"

"Sure, give me a while"

Osamu came back a while later with a glass of water and excused himself.

Suna was left inside the room, feeling a bit fatigued, kind of dizzy and he couldn't exactly breathe properly.

What's wrong with me...

————————————

"CODE BLUE, I REPEAT, CODE BLUE IN PRIVATE WARD 12"

Osamu got up from his office chair and watched as a swarm of nurses rushed past his room.

Ah crap, code blue.

As a doctor who was still on duty, Osamu got up from his chair and ran out of his office. He felt as if something was wrong, very wrong. As he pulled open the curtains, 2 nurses were performing CPR on the brunette he had met earlier.

Suna? Cardiac arrest???? How is he even on the national team?...

Another doctor was there and ready to use the defibrillator.

"3, 2, 1, clear"

The electric waves from it tried bringing him back to life.

"I'll take over"

Osamu requested as the younger doctor made way. They injected something into Rintarou and turned up the bolts.

"3, 2, 1, and clear"

Osamu was getting a bit frustrated at that point. Just a while ago, he was talking to a mocking bitch, and now he's reviving him.

After about 2 times and increasing the shock a bit, he had an unsteady heartbeat.

"Ah, he's alive. Well, good job everyone. Please give him oxygen in case he can't breathe properly. Someone should stay here and monitor his conditions."

Osamu gave out his orders and went back to his room.

Rintarou looked healthy other than his ankle being twisted in a weird angle a while ago.

Osamu started looking for Akaashi and eventually found him treating an older patient.

"Sorry to bother but I need to steal your caring nurse here for a minute"

Osamu said, knocking on the door.

"Go ahead Keiji-kun"

The old lady said in a raspy tone.

Akaashi bowed politely and excused himself.

"Something wrong?"

Akaashi asked.

"Right, we should run a few tests on the patient in ward 12 again"

Osamu said, a bit worried.

"I heard code blue a while ago, what happened?"

"Cardiac arrest"

"Hm? Really?"

"Yup"

"Not good, I'll ask some of the senior doctors to allow us to do some scans on him afterwards"

Akaashi took out his mini notepad and wrote it down, just so he wouldn't forget.

"Update me when you do"

"Alright"

Osamu patted Akaashi's shoulder and went back to Suna's ward to check up on him.

Ah, I wonder what happened to you