Chapter 11: Poison

Start from the beginning

"Flame Breathing, First Forming: Unknowing Fire!!" he said before charging in after her. She turns around and uses her sash to smack him away. But the sash was burned and he continued. "What the-" 

Y/N slices it clear right off. He clams himself and looks back at Daki's body as it held onto the head. "Finally..." he said while falling to his knees. 

Clapping could be heard. Both Tanjiro and Y/N looked and see Tengen was the one doing it. "Man, I never thought I would say this to you, but that was a surely flamboyant way to kill that demon!" Tengen told him. 

"I... am not going to argue," he said before laying down on the floor. 

"This fight isn't over yet. Boy, get control over your sister," Tengen told Tanjiro. "Sing her a lullaby or something." 

Tanjiro and Nezuko go out the window and the red haired boy does his best at trying to calm down his sister. He manages to do so while Tengen looks over and says "good job." 

"Thank... you..." Y/N responded. "And it was an Upper Moon too." 

"You think that was an Upper Moon?" Tengen asked him. "She ain't no Upper Moon. Still, good job though." 

"WHAT?!" Daki shouted. 

"You still alive?" Tengen asked while standing up. 

"What do you mean I'm not an Upper Moon?!" she asked him. 

Tengen keeps on explaining how she can't be an Upper Moon and Daki proceeds to throw a tantrum

Tengen keeps on explaining how she can't be an Upper Moon and Daki proceeds to throw a tantrum. Through all of this, something begins to grow out of her body. Both Tengen and Y/N were extremely confused. Not wasting any time, Tengen goes in to kill whatever was coming out of her. 

The being dodges his attack and comforts Daki. Y/N looks at the monster and thinks "what the hell is that thing? It's so fast and is not something to underestimate." 

Once Tengen sees him comforting her, he goes in for another attack. The demon dodges and tries to attack Tengen but he manages to stop the attack. "Nice... real niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice," the demon said impressed by him stopping the attack. 

Gyutaro goes on to compliment Tengen and talk about how much he envies him and how he wants to kill him. "My cute little dumb sister worked so hard and she shouldn't be dealing with this. It's time to collect the debt," Gyutaro said before unleashing an attack aimed towards Tengen. 

Y/N saw the attack coming and didn't know what to do. His body could barely move. But he knew this wasn't the end. Tengen had grabbed him along with the other humans in the area that would be affected by the attack and protected them. 

"The envy, maaaaaaan. You really are a niiiiiice guy," Gyutaro told Tengen. "Protecting humans while looking so cool. Niiiiiice." 

"I'm a flamboyant ladies' man. So, course of. I even got three wives," Tengen retorted.