Chapter 11: Poison

Zacznij od początku

"I think I get what you're saying," Y/N retorted while standing up. 

"Good. Now use that rage and actually do something correctly," Obanai told him. 

Y/N breathes in and out. He controlled his breathing and was going to use it correctly this time. He opens up his eyes and lets the air enters his body. He charges forward and shouts "Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire!!!" 

Flames begin to form around his sword and he swung it. Both Y/N and Obanai looked on in amazement. He did it. He actually used Flame Breathing truly. "Good job," Obanai told him. 

"Thanks," Y/N replied before putting his sword away. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I need to do something before I continue to train," Y/N told him before running away. 

"Figured." 

Y/N ran back to Mitsuri's house and sees her house while looking at some flowers. "Mitsuri!!" he shouted. 

"Huh?" she said before turning to him. "Oh..." 

"Hey."

"Yeah, hey..." she responded. 

"Mitsuri," he said while placing his left hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I know you were just worried. I shouldn't have snapped. Please, is there any chance you could forgive me?" 

"Of course. I'm not one to hate," she told him. 

"Thank you!" he told her before wrapping his arms around the woman. 

She hugs him back as Obanai comes in to say "he learned how to use Flame Breathing." 

Mitsuri lets go and asks "really?!" 

"Yeah," Y/N answered. 

"That's great!" she replied. "Thank you so much, Obanai!" 

"It's no problem," he retorted. 

Mitsuri's stomach suddenly growls. "Time to eat," she said with a chuckle before walking away. 

"Hey, Y/N," Obanai said. 

"Yeah?" 

"I see that you and Mitsuri like each other." 

He slightly blushes. "Yeah... we do." 

"Take good care of her," Obanai told him. "Or I swear, I will kill you." 

"Got it..." 

"Now, let's continue." 

"Let's." 

Both Demon Slayers got ready to continue the training. Over those four months, Y/N would gain a much better understanding of Flame Breathing and how to understand it. He wasn't going to stop until he had fully mastered it and wouldn't use it until he had it under control. 

Present Day, Y/N wakes up from his short sleep. He looks around and hears the sound of people fighting a fair distance away. He grabs his sword and makes his way over there as quickly as he could. He gets to the scene of everything and sees Tanjiro holding Nezuko back with his sword in her mouth.

"Go to sleep," he told her.

She only responds in incoherent sounds. Meanwhile, Daki walks over to them with half of her face burning. "This is extremely pissing me off right now. First I get stabbed, the second I get my neck nearly cut off, and third, I'm burning!!" she screamed. "I swear, I'm going to kill you!!" 

This was his chance to finally kill her. He steadied himself and got ready to end this all. He controlled his breathing and remembered the phrase "Kar Ren Tuk."