Problem 9: KYOTSUKI'S PLAN, START!

Start from the beginning

Stop..

I don't lie LIES...

I hate LIES...

"Kyotsuki-chan! Really! I didn't mean it! Please let me explain!"

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!! GET AWAY SAWADA!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted back, I couldn't control my words nor my body once it trigger. I kept crying and hit my head on he tiled wall. I could hear *thud*s but I didn't cared.

It's pain, right..?

You want to see me suffer, right???

"YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER, RIGHT?? RIGHT, SAWADA!?" I shouted out like I didn't cared. I heard him gasp and the knocking of the door grew more louder.

Haha.. Yes.. You want that, right..?

__________________________________________________________

Tsuna's POV:

"Reborn, What should I do??? I-I--!!" I panicked till I saw the others came. They went near me. "Jyuudaime! What's wrong?? What happened!?" Gokudera questioned as an insane laughed was heard from my restroom. They all gasped as they recognized the one behind it. "Tsuna-kun! What happened!? Did you did this to Kyotsuki-chan!?" Kyoko panickly asked as she went near me. I looked back and fort "I swear I had no idea what had happened..! I didn't mean all of this..!" "Dame-Tsuna, Calm down first!" I heard Reborn shout and hit my head with another Leon hammer. i cried in pain as he jumped at my chest and tuck my collar saying "That 'thing' you did had triggered something on her! Like she got traumatized onto something! No get a grip and find your bathroom key, Tsuna!" hearing this, I knew he's serious about it.

I stood up startled and started my search.

_________________________________________________________

Kyoko's POV:

"Kyotsuki-chan?? It's me! Kyoko! Can you hear me??" I softly asked as I lean over Tsuna's bathroom door. I heard her sobs and something that hits the tiles. I heard her stop and shutteringly asked "O.. O.. Okaa..san..?" Okaa-san?? "Kyotsuki-chan.. Please open the door.. Tsuna didn't mean it.. Please forgive him.." I pleaded and touched the doorknob. I heard her came near and a click from the door. She slowly pop her out and opened it wide with a wide hug to me. "Okaa-san!!" she shouted and cried. Everyone froze, even Tsuna. I looked at Kyotsuki confuse till I saw thick red blood run down on her head, just in time, she fell off unconscious.