1.1

I know this isn't really important but I'm making something talking about the different characters and such so if your interested in that then stay tuned for that! Anyways enjoy :D

( Bro while writing this two trucks by lemon demon started playing on loop on my Spotify playlist since I had no wifi this time )
I sat on the couch and scrolled through Monstergram, basically Instagram but for monsters. All that I could see was people celebrating for Halloween, I groaned and tossed the phone beside me. It was Halloween this, Halloween that. Yeah I enjoyed it a lot but ever since that damn meme that was posted a few months ago of a tiny skeleton kid and a pumpkin kid dancing while yelling "ITZ DA SPOOKY MONTH" people became attached to the holiday and ended posting more for it. Hell it makes me worry for the kids I see who yells out that quote, I sighed and turned to face the tv that played some cartoons on it. I just felt... exhausted for some reason. It was already 5:12 and Dust hasn't came back from work yet, and I was hungry again. I stood and headed over to the fridge and opened it, only seeing stuff I had to cook with.

I groaned a bit and took a pack of cheese in the fridge, opening it and taking one slice of cheese from it and eating it. There really wasn't anything to do but watch tv and play with my bunnies, so I decided to leave. Go walk around town and see what's going on, heck maybe I'll see a proposal. Hey that reminds me. There's a beach about half a mile away from the apartments, which will take about 20 minutes on foot, but that'll be fine if I just run.

On my way there I had my headset on and listened to music the whole time there, but even through the music I could hear the cars passing beside me on the sidewalk. That was until I noticed Fresh sitting on a bench beside the road who was also listening to music, so I stopped and waited for no cars in the way and dashed Fresh's direction. Fresh was pretty tall, he was about 5'5, a little shorter than PJ who was 5'7. But he had on his usual green plaid shirt and ripped jeans, a chain attacked to the belt loops and a belt, not to mention his checker shoes and his skate board that was propped up on the bench.

"Heya Freshy!" I said, a bit out of breath. He took his headphones off and smiled at me. "Hey Killer, what are you doing out here?" He asked turning off his music. "I was just heading over to the beach if you wanna follow!" I said, he nodded and got up, grabbing his skateboard and giving me his helmet. "Here, you're riding with me." He said, I was confused until he got me to stand on his skate board, him wrapped around me as me skated the rest of the way to the park. I was scared about falling but tried my best not to move around too much. ( I experienced the same, but I went down a hill with one of my neighbors, the whole time I screamed :,) )

Once we got there we walked the rest of the way, walking far down and sitting down in the sand and taking out shoes off to feel the sand in between our toes. It was really comforting for me, reminded me of when me and my mom were at the beach.. never mind that. There's a whole ocean ahead of us!

"So why were you sitting beside the road?" I asked, turning my head to Fresh. He was silent for a bit until he spoke again. "I got into a argument with Jammy's father and needed to take a break.." He said, looking up at the sunset. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you guys arguing about?" I asked, Fresh was silent before responding. "We argued because I confronted him about being a bad father, and he tried to forbid me from seeing Jammy again.." He said, everyone in school knew how bad Error was with being a father to PJ but nobody would stand up for PJ and confront Error. But it seems like Fresh truly loves PJ. "Wow... sorry man, want a hug..?" I asked, since I didn't know what else to say. He nodded before I turned to face him and hugged him, him hugging back. We stayed there for a minute or so until Fresh let go, whipping away some tears from his eye sockets.

..............................
This was never finished, sorry. I will finish this soon
-Jesus