~Chapter 9~

"SOOO..." Alya whispered leaning over to them, trying to get the story out of the two friends, "Have you guys had dinner?"

"Yes, Gorilla stopped and got us McDonalds!" Adrien said excitedly.

"Adrien's never had McDonalds," Marinette whispered to Alya.

"Oh!" she said in reply.

"Who won the game?" Marinette asked.

"Juleka and Chloe tied!" Nino responded.

"Making dinner was really fun though! Chloe and I had a cheese fight!" Alya explained, "I still have cheese in my hair!"

Marinette giggled and resumed her position sitting next to Adrien.

Alya's eyes grew wide and she whipped out her phone and franticly sent her a text.

Me - Is that Adrien's jacket?!?!??!

Marinette - umm... yea?

Me - GIRL!!! YOU'RE WEARING ADRIEN AGRESTE'S JACKET!!!

Marinette - yes Alya I know that.

Me - THE Adrien Agreste!

Marinette grinned at Alya and faced the front to watch the movie that was almost finished.

After the next 20 minutes, the movie had finished and it was around 9 o'clock.

"Truth or dare!" Alya screamed and everyone sat in a circle.

"I'll start! Chloe said, who was sitting next to Sabrina and Kim.

"Max, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" the boy replied.

"I dare you to kiss Sabrina!"

The room went quiet, Max and Sabrina blushed.

"You have 3 chickens Max," Alya reminded him.

Max sat there for a moment, pondering his options.

"Chicken," he said, Sabrina looked grateful but also somewhat sad.

"Okay, Nathanael! Truth or dare?" Max asked.

"Truth!" Nathanael replied worried he would have to kiss someone.

"Who do you like?"

Nathanael blushed a tomato red, his eyes flicked to Marinette and Adrien still sitting together.

"No one at the present time," he said.

"Come on Max! Everyone knows he likes Marinette!" Chloe blurted out before covering her mouth with her hands.

Marinette blushed furiously, and Nathanael looked like he wanted to crawl under the red and gold carpet and die.

Adrien noticed that Marinette was getting uncomfortable. Maybe she likes Nathanael. He thought sadly.

"Nathanael, I appreciate your affection for me. But. I'm sorry but my heart belongs to someone else," Marinette whispered quietly to the tomato boy.

He smiled, "That's okay Marinette. Your friendship means a lot to me."

Adrien stared glumly as Marinette gave Nathanael a hug. She must like him. Maybe Marinette would like Cat Noir better! He thought, and with that he quickly excused himself to the bathroom.

"Plagg! Plagg wake up!" Adrien nudged the sleeping kwami.

"What's that?" Plagg mumbled sleepily, "Have you got some cheese for me?"

"Not right now Plagg! It's time to transform!"

"I didn't sense an Akuma!" 

"No, I'm going to see it Marinette likes Adrien!"

"You shouldn't use the Miraculous for personal gain!"

"It will be quick!"

"Wow you really are in love with her," Plagg said as Adrien yelled, "Plagg Claws Out!"

Cat Noir snuck out of the bathroom quietly, trying to go unnoticed. He jumped out the nearest window and circled round to where he knew the class was playing truth or dare.

He could hear the faint voice of his class and he smiled when he saw Marinette's eyes lock his.

Her face grew with worry and concern, she quickly excused herself. She rushed into the next room and Cat Noir climbed through the window.

"Hello again little lady!" he said giving her a cheeky grin.

"Cat Noir! Why are you here? Is there an akuma thingy?" Marinette said trying to keep a low profile.

"Nope, no akuma! Just wanted to stop in and see how you are doing?"

Has Cat Noir got a thing for Marinette? Marinette thought quiet shocked at his statement. No he's in love with Ladybug. she assured herself.

"I'm fine." she said.

"I saw you through the window when I was getting home from a trip," Cat Noir lied, "And you hugged that tomato boy. Is he your boyfriend?"

Marinette jumped, "Nathanael?! No no no! I my heart belongs to someone else!"

Cat Noir sighed a sigh of relief. She isn't in love with Nathanael.

They were silent for a bit and then Cat Noir checked his stick.

"Ladybug texted me, I'm late for patrol," he took her hand and kissed it gently, "Goodbye Marinette!" he jumped out the window.

"What is that Cat up to?!" Marinette said to Tikki, "I didn't text him!"

Tikki shrugged, she knew that Adrien was Cat Noir and she knew she could never tell Marinette.

***

Heyyy! The first chapter of my new book is published! Called Just Friends? A NinoxAlya fanfic. I would love it if you guys would read it!

Enjoy this chapter.

Bug out besties