"Are you sure?" Loki looks into your eyes.

You nod and smile, "Yes, Loki." 

He returns your smile, "I love you," he says and slides into you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake-up to your phone buzzing next to you. You try to move and sit-up, but Loki's arm is draped over you. When you turn to him, Loki is lightly snoring, causing you to smile. 

You turn and manage to get your phone, seeing a text from Nat reading, "Your door is locked, good memory. However, it's almost 10:30am. Before your dad starts wondering where you are, I suggest you and the God get down here ;)"

Now you sit up, knocking Loki's arm off of you. "We will be right down! Stall please lol" you reply back to Nat. "Shit, sorry Loki!" you say noticing he is now waking up himself.

His arms just go back around you and squeeze you back down to him. "Morning, love," Loki leans into you, nuzzling his face in between your neck and shoulder.

"Morning," you smile, moving some of his hair away from tickling your cheek.

"Text from Nat?" Loki says now adding kisses along your shoulder. 

"Correct, and if you continue that, we will not leave this room," you pull his face to yours.

"Hmm, and the issue with that would be?" Loki shuffles himself so he's now on top of you again.

"That we will be interrupted once again by either my dad or Thor. One of whom will probably throw us a party, and the other will prevent us from eating those pancakes I'm smelling,  so up we go," you push Loki lightly off of you. "We can pick this up later," you turn back around to wink at him as you get dressed.

"These better be the realms best pancakes," Loki grunts getting up as well.

"I'll save you a seat, but no guarantees on the pancakes," you get to the door.

Loki spins you around, "As mentioned, I do not like games, especially when it comes to pancakes," he lightly kisses you. "Also, I must add that last night was fantastic." His eyes have not left yours.

You smile into another kiss, "Agreed. See you down there." 

Once you make it down to the kitchen, mostly everyone is eating or already finished. 

"Morning, kiddo. Pancakes?" Tony calls as you walk over to the island.

You hug him before sitting down, "Morning, dad. And yes, please!" You grab your coffee and a tea for Loki.

Nat is giving you a look, "Guess you got my text?" 

"Yes, thank you," you give her an extremely grateful look as Loki enters.

"Pancakes for you too, Mischief?" Tony asks.

Loki reaches his arm over your shoulder, taking your fork from your hand to try it, "Yes, thank you," as he takes his cup of tea as well.

You swat his arm in annoyance, "How rude. And to think I even made you your tea."

Loki takes his plate and smears some syrup on your cheek before sitting. 

"Right, you're training with me today to fill me in on EVERYTHING!" Nat stands to put her dish in the dishwasher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours have gone by, and you've been training with Nat, but it's been more conversation than actual training. 

You both head back to the main room and Nat fills you in on what has happened the last 4 months.

"Nat and Thor thought you and I were dating. Has she mentioned that?" Steve caught up with the two of you in the hall.

"Wait really?" you laugh, "Steve's like my...."

"Brother," Thor finishes your sentence, "Yes, you both made that very clear."

"Goodness, what else?" you ask the team, now sitting down in the main room.

"Well, you went out on two dates..." Nat adds.

"Yea, ok," you roll your eyes and walk to get a refill of water.

"No, really," Nat continues, "Some guy named Alex; you said he was from school."

You freeze in your tracks. Alex? No, that had to be some coincidence.

"What is it?" Steve asks noticing that you stopped.

You turn back around, "Did he pick me up from here or come back with me?" No. No. No. There's only one Alex you've known your entire life, and if you mentioned that he was from school? No. This can't be happening. Your voice asked that question shakily.

Nat sees your panicked look, "No, not that we know of. Why? What's wrong?" Now she's standing up as well.

"We, uh, knew each other from school, yes. I considered him my best friend before my mom got sick," you look down, picking at your finger nails.

"But, what happened?" Thor is concerned as well.

Now, Tony, Loki, and Wanda have entered the main room.

"Did he...hurt you?" Steve takes two steps to you and Nat.

"N-no. Not physically," you still haven't brought your gaze back up off of the floor.

"What? Who?" Tony began hearing the conversation taking place.

"We stayed friends when my mom got sick, but he wanted to be....more than that," you trail off.

Loki is getting annoyed, having picked up where the conversation started before he entered the room, constantly shifting as he stands nearby.

"I was never interested in him that way, which he fixed with drinking, and that lead to verbal....outbursts," you conclude finally bringing your eyes back to the group.