Lost.

This book is just me being bored, it's just for fun. so i don't think many people with read it. i'm not that good of a writer, it's just fun to me. Anyways i hope you like it:)
****

***
Luccianna sat on the top of a truck with her chin on her knees, and about a dozen walker clawing at her to get the smallest bit of flesh from her fragile body. The breeze blowing through her soft brown hair, leaves falling from the trees above her. The chirps of birds were heard. The sun starting to shine on her smooth skin through the trees. The nearby river swaying softly. She gazed at the rising sun like nothing ever happened to the world, like.... nothing ever changed.

But everything changed.

She lifted her chin up looking around at the dead world. She then looked at her bland, bloodstained hands tearing up at the thought her smaller brothers out in the world, all alone.... Because of her. Tears pricked her bright green eyes, as her bottom lip trembled. She violently tried to wipe away the blood from her small hands, but the stains were difficult. Minutes later, she gave up breaking into a loud sob, not even caring who or what heard her.

***

"LUCCI!" Logan yelled into his older sisters ear making her flitch. "What?" she giggled looking back down at her book. "Can we go look at the sunset tonight!?" he questioned while hopping up and down on her bed. She looked at him and smiled while shutting her book. She turned her body to the little boy sitting crisscross applesauce. She pretended to be in deep thought before answering."Yes! let's go!" she nudged him. "yay!!!" he cheered with enthusiasm. They got up walking over to her closet and grabbing some blankets.

They waited by playing some games, Monopoly, then Uno, then sorry.
"HA!" he pointed at her while doing a little dance. "i win! again!" he giggled licking his pointer finger and then pressed it up to his bum making a sizzling noise. "oh yeah yeah! i'll win next time!" She giggled.
They played a bit more until the night fall hit.

"Alright c'mon we don't wanna miss it!" he grabbed the girls hand and dragged her outside. "alright! okay i'm coming!" she cackled grabbing the blankets.

He swung the door opened and led her to a perfect spot. The trees leaned outward to make a little opening to see the sky. She walked over and spread the blankets along the wet grass. They sat down and got comfortable right when the sun was setting. "look lucci!" he pointed out into the distance.

The sky was a mix of, red, orange, and yellow.
The wind whistled, birds chirped, trees swayed.
She wished she could stay like that forever. She never wanted that moment to end. She sighed leaning her head on the small boys shoulder.

"Watcha' thinkin' about?" he asked not taking his gaze from the beautiful sky. "You and luke." she informed him simply taking his hand in hers.
He looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" he questioned. She looked back at him with a soft grin. "i mean," she sighed dramatically. "i'm thinking about you and luke." she stated the obvious and continued. "I just don't wanna lose you guys, y'know?" Her smiled fell at the thought. He took a minutes i answer. "well.. you aren't gonna lose me or luke, Lucci." he told her. "I'm always gonna be right here. No matter what happens." He smiled. She laughed. "Okay stop being so cheesy and watch the sunset." she giggled nudging him. He sighed and told her "I love you Lucci." "I love you too Logan." she responded, and her and Logan spent he rest of the night watching the sunset.
****

She trembled , at the memory wiping the tears that fell to her soft cheeks. They made streaks down her face and coated her long eyelashes. She missed the days when birthday parties would happen, the pastel balloons floating in the cool air. The colorful boxes with fun little toys in them. she missed the wind whipping through her hair when she road her fathers motorcycle. She missed her life before this world. The world with rotting corpses walking around.

She thought for a couple of hours. Just sitting there listening to the growls of the hungry walkers, the crickets chirping, the trees rustling, her own breathing. She's wondered for awhile if her brothers were okay, maybe even her parents? She highly doubted that.

Her, luke, and Logan got separated by a hoard of the dead. They ran out of food awhile back, so they had no choice but to leave. It was either that, or starve.

It wasn't her fault any of it happened, but she couldn't help but feel like it was.

Maybe she could have done something. Just maybe she could have left for food before they ran out.

And well their parents, left them. Left them in the dust. They left when luccianna was 18. They left a note saying they didn't want them anymore. So they just up and left in the middle of the night without saying a word. She always thought it was her fault too. Luccianna had never been that great of a teenager. She would sneak out most of the nights, and wouldn't be back until 2 days later, Buts she didn't do anything "Bad" in particularly. She would go the the beach a couple of miles away from her small home and just sit. Sit and think. The 3 children's parents were always fighting over something. Whether it be about not having enough food, money, or her dad lost his job.

She wished she could help but her job at Mcdonald's wouldn't feed all 5 of them, or pay rent, or buy new clothes. She just wish she did better.
***

She was knocked out of thought when she heard multiple gun shots rip through the air making her flinch back. She stumbled, falling off the car and onto her back knocking the breath out of her. She put her hand on chest, coughed trying to get her breathing steady again , her head throbbed, her ears rung, dust from the impact flew around making her cough even harder.

After she regained what happened she opened her eyes just to see every walker dead, well, dead dead. She looked around panicked standing up and backing away slowly. She heard running foot steps from behind her, and before she could do anything, a knife was put roughly against her throat. "Dont. Move." a dry voice commanded.

She put her hands up slowly not saying a word. "Tell me what you're doin' here!" they asked pushing the knife further into her neck drawing blood. A whimper escaped from her dry lips.
Another pare of foot steps were heard.

"Daryl," they said slowly. "put the knife down! She didn't do anything!" they whispered loudly. "She was out her' sitting on top o' a truck waitin' to die! What we should do is take'er stuff an' leave!" he shouted. " Daryl she doesn't look like she has anythin'!" they shouted back. Before the man could reacted she took his arm twisting it around his back and kneeing his forearm making him drop the knife, dropping to the ground and grunting in pain.
She picked up the blade holding it shakily out in front of her turning around.

The man trying to talk the man named "Daryl" down was a handsome asian man. "Hey uh, i'm sorry about him." he said softly. She didn't speak. He tensed as she intensively glared at him. She heard shuffling behind her and a click of a gun."look we ju- NO DARYL DON-." He was cut off by a gun shot.

Luccianna was confused at first, then she felt like she was hit with a baseball bat in the thigh. Then she fell to the ground. "wha- AH!" she yelped looking down at her leg as the pain set in. She tried to stop the bleeding with her hand but it was no use. Blood was everywhere in the time span of 0.1 seconds.

"DARYL WHAT THE HELL!" The asian man yelled running up to the now, pale girl. "She wasn't gonna hurt you daryl! it was self defense!" He tried to stop the bleeding but he instead he ripped the bottom half of her shirt wrapping it around her thigh. She screamed in pain, clawing at the ground. "In my defense it was to protect myself too!" The archer huffed standing back up.

"Daryl help me out here! we gotta get her back to the prison!" he yelled panicked. He hesitated, but did what he was told. He held the gun shot wound making her yell out once more.

"Daryl! she's turning pale!" the Asian man yelled. She heard another set of foot steps running towards her. "i heard scream-." another set of foot steps ran up the the 3. Her vision turned blurry, and her body went limp. "Oh god, we gotta go!" the asian man yelled once again picking her up bridal style.

That was the last thing she heard before the darkness consumed her.

***

I have no clue what this is but anyways yea. I didn't really re-read over it, so if there's any mistakes or errors i'm sorry!