"...Fine." She said, with a shrug. "You don't look like you'd be a great player today, anyway. We'll see you tomorrow."

With that, Boscha just walked around Skara, and that was that. Amelia and Cat followed, though they both looked to Skara as they passed. Amelia offered a sympathetic look, though didn't say anything, but Cat offered her a small smile as she passed. "Hope you feel better soon."

And after that, she followed Boscha and Amelia, and Skara found herself alone again.

A sigh escaped her, and she ran a hand down the side of her face. She just considered herself lucky that Boscha hadn't been angry at her. The last thing that she needed right now was that. Well, that and Grudgby. She didn't even like Grudgby. Not really. Not enough to do practice like Boscha did, anyway. But it was one of those for-friend things that you were supposed to do, so she went along with it.

Maybe that's how it works with you and Boscha... But that isn't how it works with me or my friends. And... Maybe that shouldn't be how it should work at all.

"Shut up." Skara shook her head, and hissed at the familiar, internal voice.

Noticing a nearby group of students looking at her with confused expressions, Skara quickly decided that she needed to be... Basically anywhere other than here. She kept her head low, and carried back on the route that she had been walking down, towards the exit of the school and towards home.

Everything else on her mind, all the other problems that were surrounding her, and the emotional and mental state that she was in, she really did not want to add... Whatever it was that Willow had been implying onto her list of things that she needed to deal with. Just... No.

There was already so much on her mind. She didn't want to have to add something else to the pile. She didn't even know what it would mean to add this onto the pile.

She didn't even know what it meant to begin with.

The way that Boscha and her interacted - That was just how friendships worked. How her and Boscha's friendship worked. That was just how things were. The way that the social hierarchy worked. That was just how Hexside worked. Skara hadn't ever questioned that. It was just how it worked. What was there to question?

What was there to think about?

Passing down the final corridor, the Bard Witch made a beeline straight for the doors. The moment that she got outside, she felt like a weight had been lifted right off of her chest.

Her shoulders relaxed, her head tilted back, eyes fell shut, and she allowed herself a long sigh. Hexside had felt both too cramped, and too large at the same time. Getting out of the building now felt like getting out of a prison cell - It felt good to be outside again. Her mind allowed itself to empty too. For just one brief moment, everything left her mind and she was able to allow herself to feel just a bit relaxed.

It only lasted for a second though - No sooner had the weight left her chest had she heard the sound of a recognisable laugh down at the foot of the steps. Her head craned itself back forward, and looked down to see that, yes, she had been right - It was Willow and her group again, minus Amity.

Once again, the weight returned to Skara's chest.

Just... No.

Pulling the hood of her cowl up over her head, and keeping her focus squarely on the ground beneath her, Skara made her way down the stairs. She didn't want to deal with another run-in with Willow - She had had enough of those over the last two days as it was. She just wanted to go home, and the only way home was past that group. All she could hope for was to get past unnoticed.