That shit don't make no damn sense but we had fun.

"Bruh Jayda them went to the beach around 9 some and now she text me saying her, Dess and Laysha at got damn Walmart looking for floaties and shit." Killa said in towel as she came out the bathroom.

"Girl yo ass finally out the damn shower. Hurry the fuck up I wanna get ready so we can see the Dolphins." I said to her getting my swim suit out my suit case.

"Bitch I know yo ass didn't just plan this trip so you could see the dolphins."Killa said laughing.

"I sure did and what about it." I said to her laughing.

"Man I don't even know if Mikey them ass even up yet." Killa said.

"They ass probably not cause they was playing the game and shit when we all left out they room last night." I said to her.

Us and the boys was all in different hotel rooms but on the same floor.

____________________
Room #1- Me and Killa

Room #2- Mikey and Keyontae

Room #3- Dess and Jayda

Room #4- Ace and Montae

Room #5- Malaysha and Lucas
_______________________

"Ight you ready to go?" I asked Killa as I got my shades.

"Yeah let's get our ass out this bitch." She said doing a lil twerk.

"I'm finna get turnt with the dolphins." I said getting excited.

"You sure did get turnt last night with Monate ass at the club to." Killa said to me.

"Don't act like you and Mikey wasn't kissing on each other." I said to her smirking

Her ass didn't think everybody would notice how close they ass got friendship and relationship wise but we could tell.

They couldn't hide that shit at all.

Kissing and her trying to act like she was busy so she could be with Mikey ass.

Yeah we know what she be doing and where her ass be at cause she got her location of life 360 on and shit.

"Don't give me that look! I'm your best friend bitch I can tell when you feeling somebody and when you not." I said to her smiling.

30 minutes later

"Come on stop being a big ass baby bruh."I said to Killa as I got into the water with a dolphins.

"Nawl my ass just gone watch you." She said looking scared and shit.

" She said looking scared and shit