"i'd like to talk to you about some stuff." your dad says as he grabs sero's costume. "whatever it is, you can save it for another time." you turn down.

"will you let me explain why i hid your quirks from you?"

"no. even if you did explain, i figure you'd be lying to me as well. you've dug your own grave." you turn down again.

your dad stays silent as you look around the room. on a table, you see multiple papers of your classmates and other people. so much information is on them that these could probably put midoriya's notes to shame.

some are familiar to you like sero, uraraka, bakugo, kirishima, surprisingly midoriya, ojiro, todoroki, momo, yourself, and mina. the other ones that aren't your classmates are some that you know and some that you don't.

tamaki amajiki, nejire hado, yo shindo, sir nighteye, centipede, bubble girl, rock lock, kamui woods, snipe, erasurehead, and many more that'll take you ages to read. you scan their costumes and the multiple stages they went through.

you see another name and your eyebrow raises. 'calamity? that's a pro i've never heard of.' you think as you continue to look around your dads little workshop. as much as you dislike your dad right now, you would admit that his work is pretty cool. it's interesting to see what he does and who he does it for. you see a picture frame of your dad and david shield holding up an award. you slightly frown at the picture, thinking back on i-island and what happened while you were there.

seeing that your dad is busy reading your classmates' requests, you continue walking around the room. you see a picture frame that's horribly cracked like an old iphone. since you can't decipher the picture, you read the sticky note that's placed on the corner of the frame.

katsumi- xxx-xxx-xxxx

'katsumi? who the hell is that?' you think as you move on. you look back and see that your dad is not giving you one second of his time. for once, you're glad you've slipped under his radar again.

on a new table in the back, you see a large bulletin board filled with many different colored sticky notes, small pictures and random tools. on the table below it, you see more notes all spread out. one piece of paper catches your attention but since it's stacked under many other pieces of paper, you only see a portion of a name.

ura

you're tempted to pick up the paper but you hold against it. you look back again, seeing that your dad hasn't cared to check up on you. as you turn back around, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket.

izuku
hi :)

you smile at the text until you realize the little game you and midoriya decided to have. making sure you have read receipts on, you read midoriya's text before closing out the messages app and shutting off your phone.

"daughter, i'll have these costumes ready by this morning. you can come by before school and pick them up. i assume you have more training today." your dad says as you start to walk to the door.

"sounds good. goodbye."

"daugh-"

you start walking down the steps as you think about what you saw in your dads workshop. if there's that much interesting information in there, you can only imagine his lab.

as you step outside, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. thinking it's midoriya, you start to think about another way you can be petty.

shoto
when are you getting back to the dorms?