24. Snow Day

"I wanna go on a date," Kaminari announced to his boyfriend while draping himself over the alpha's lap. After the negative test, it took maybe a week longer for their lives to feel like they were normal again.

Shinso smiled softly down at his boyfriend. "Isn't it a little cold?" He asked. The snow had started falling a few days ago and hasn't stopped, almost a foot covering the ground wherever you go.

But that's exactly why Kaminari wanted to go on a date. He had been so stressed this past month he just needed a day with his boyfriend to destress and have fun. "Yeah? So? We have coats, and snow pants," he started waving his hands in the air, animating his words and nearly hitting Shinso in the face, "and hats and mittens, and we can go and get hot chocolate and-"

Shinso couldn't help but chuckle at the omega's enthusiasm. "Ok, ok, I get it," he said smiling softly at him. "You want to go on a date."

Kaminari smiled brightly up at him. "Yep!"

"Well, I am not apposed to spending the day with you."

"Good! Because there's no avoiding it!" Kaminari hopped off the couch, grabbing Shinso's hands, pulling him up into a standing position. Kaminari kissed him quickly, pulling back before Shinso could kiss him back. "Now let's get ready, I want to go."

"Now?" The alpha asked gaining a happy hum as confirmation. Shinso smiled and let Kaminari lead him to his room so they could get their winter clothes on. "Where are we going to go?" Shinso asked as he tied his boots.

Kaminari shrugged, thinking for a moment. "I don't know, into town, maybe a park."

"A park? In this snow?" Shinso asked.

"Yep!"

Shinso just smiled and shook his head, he had a feeling the omega was planning something but he couldn't tell what.

Kaminari took Shinso's hands, pulling him through the common room and out the front doors. He smiled up at Shinso, taking the alpha's hand so it was wrapped around his waist instead of just holding his hand. "There! Now let's go into town!"

"Yeah ok," Shinso said quietly, smiling fondly down at his boyfriend. Kaminari looked so small in his big coat and the scarf that swallowed him whole.

"What are you smiling at?" Kaminari asked, looking up at Shinso, his nose and cheeks tinting pink from the cold.

Shinso took this opportunity to kiss him on the lips quickly. "You," he said. "You're very cute right now."

Kaminari's pink cheeks turned redder before he brushed it off and rolled his eyes, burying himself feeling in the scarf and jacket. "I'm always cute," he said, pushing Shinso gently, making him stumble to the side and almost fall into a snowbank.

"Sure you are," Shinso said teasingly.

Kaminari gave him a fake hurt expression. "How dare you! My boyfriend saying I'm not cute!"

This time when Kaminari attempted to push Shinso, the alpha dodged, making Kaminari fall into the show. He rolled over and burst out laughing, throwing some snow that he had picked up at Shinso.

Shinso laughed as well, wiping off the snow that had hit his face. "Very mature," he joked.

"Says the one that made me fall into the snow." Shinso just shrugged. "Ok, ok, now help me up," Kaminari said holding his hands up for Shinso to take. Shinso took Kaminari's hands but instead of pulling the omega up, he got pulled down onto Kaminari, the blond laughing as he looked up at Shinso. "Payback," he said, grinning.

"Yeah, because being on top of you is so bad," Shinso teased, kissed him softly before rolling to the side.

Kaminari sat up in the snow, looking over at Shinso with a small smirk. He was about to say something witty but his words trailed off before they left his mouth, leaving him staring at, what Shinso thought, was nothing.