The Nobody

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

You sat at your desk with your eyes glued to the clock. Why did time seem to drag when you wanted it to pass?

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

You looked over to where your friend was sitting. Ezreal was watching the clock as well. You didn't blame him. You both wanted to hurry up and get out of here so you could meet up with the others.

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

You also just wanted to get out of this uniform. Sure, you were attending a great school or whatever, but the fact that you had to wear this was just beyond you. It was a navy blue blazer, vest, and the matching trousers.

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

You even had to have your hair kept. Granted, anyone could style their hair however they wanted, but it had to be out of their face.

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

You just wanted to hurry up and hit up the comic book store. The newest issue of WOLF COP was out and you wanted to get it. Plus, you wanted to talk to Sett about your new posters.

Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic
Tic

Maybe he could even give you some ideas for new advertising. But you just had to make it til the end of clas....

Singed: Mr. L/N!

Y/N: Ah!

You snapped your head to the front of the class, only to be met with a book to the head.

Singed: Pay attention! This could save your life one day!

How would the pythagorean therom save your life one day? You rubbed your forehead just as the bell rang. Well, at least you could leave now.

Singed: DISMISSED!

Everyone began to pack their things up for the day while you whined to yourself. Why did he have to throw the science book?

Ezreal: You never learn.

You looked up at your friend grinning at you. He always spaced out like you did, but he was better at hiding it.

Y/N: Whatever. Come on. Let's get out of here before....

Singed: Mr. L/N!

You and Ezreal both jumped at your science teacher's sudden appearance next to your desk. Even though he was older than you by what you assumed to be thousands of years, he was only really 65, you and Ezreal towered over him.

As did most students.

Singed: I would like to apologize for throwing that book at you! I meant to throw this one instead!

He threw a second book at you which was smaller and lighter. Still hurt, though.

Singed: Also, you did an amazing job on your paper! Good work and keep it up!

He walked back to his desk at the front of the class and you quickly grabbed your coat.

Y/N: Go go go!

You and Ezreal quickly left the classroom. You both hurried down the crowded hallways while Ezreal laughed at your misfortune.

This was Blades Academy. One of the two schools in the city. Though it was a private school, tuition was cheap and pretty much anyone was welcomed.