Chapter 35

“The famous and the most influential woman-----kissing with her bestfriend."

Para itong bomba na nagpasabog sa buong Pilipinas. 

Sexuality is one of the most sensitive issue in this country. Philippines is very conservative and religious. Most people don't accept LGBT. Kapag may anak kang bakla at tomboy, people think It's sayang. No, it's not sayang. It's a blessing. Why? Because it's also a gift of God. 

It may take time for people to understand people like us but I'm sure that our future is bright for more open minded and more respectable next generation. 

However, Nike's career is now in the brink of collapse. I know she's fighting for herself, her career and for me.  Which is I'm so thankful not only she chose me over everything she has but she shows people that love is never wrong. 

Nike is such a wonderful woman. 

I love her deeply since we were young. Sya ang taga pagtanggol ko sa lahat ng mga nambubully sakin because of my weight. I admire her kindness so much. Kaya i was so heart broken nang magmigrate kami sa United Kingdom. I stopped communicating with her because it only makes me missed her a lot. 

Nike is the one who sacrifice more right now. 

But i promise to be her support.

"Mars?" Boses ni Iris outside my office. She knocks at my door before coming in. "Good morning, we have a new case."

Isinara ko ang binabasa ko. "A lapeña case?" 

At nilapag nya ang folder sa ibabaw ng table ko. "A very difficult one and i bought you a coffee."

"Thank you." Ngumiti ako kay Iris. She's a good friend of mine. "Ako na ang bahala."

Hindi gumagalaw si Iris. "Mars..."

I feel her heavy stares on my face. "Do you want to ask something?" 

"If you don't mind."

This time i look at Iris. "I don't mind at all."

"About Nike." Huminga sya ng malalim. "Is it true?" 

Sumandal ako sa kinauupuan ko and looks at her. "We both know it's true, Iris."

Tumango sya but she doesn't look happy. "Why her though?" Tumaas ang kilay ko habang pinagmamadsdan ko si Iris. "You are very smart Mars, alam ko na alam mo na I have feelings for you."