13) Be careful what U wish 4

Song Name - Crazy in love

Song Artist - Beyonce, Jay-Z (Cover by Sofia Karlberg)

At The Wild Velvet Club
Saturday
9:45 Pm

Aadya entered in the club, the loud music reaching her ears making her heart thumbing loudly. Dark lights illuminating the club, shade black spread around her making her blind for a second. The dark lights giving a slightest view of people, drunk on euphoria forgetting the hard life outside this place.

Everyone dancing along with the beats of the music. Drunk in madness, lust and tempted to the deeds they sure of never doing when they are in their right senses.

Saturday night clubbing was never her scene, it never tempted her.

But if she wants to get the answer of her questions, she had to come here tonight.

Ignoring the lustful looks she is getting from the drunk and high guys she walked towards the bar counter.

"The scene is pretty wild tonight" she said as she settled down on the bar stool, glancing towards the crowd on the dance floor.

Hearing her voice, the bar attended looked at her, her straight black hair in a high ponytail with a deep dark red on her lips making her look like a sexy siren. He get mesmerized by her blue-green eyes which reminded everyone of deep blue sea.

"It's Saturday night, it's the night to get wild after tiring weekdays work. You can't blame them to be this wild" he said as his eyes travelled from her eyes to her dark red lips to her perky breast.

That was very well noticed by Aadya. But she bit her tongue and restraint herself.

"What would you like to have love? "asked the bar attended, dissembling to be a gentleman.

"Margarita please" she whispered.. Giving him a seductive smile as she gazed him up and down.

She could every men's lustful gaze on her, it was making her feel like thousands of insects running through her body. In a 90's bodycon dress with a chrome heart choker on her neck... She was sure a sight for sore eyes.. An Enchantress.