Part 25: "You deserve to be loved..."

The Following Day

Once again, Zach and I were back sharing a room for our next tour stop. I was alone in the hotel room at the moment and we had a balcony this time. Where we were was super hot so I'd thrown on a pair of shorts and a sports bra and pulled my hair back in a messy bun in order to go sit on the balcony.

I had my song book with me and I was working on new material.

Zach and I had gotten back to...somewhat...normal...but we kinda tried to avoid each other in the room. It was like we fixed things but also...no we didn't.

Before he said...that...he would snuggle up with me pretty much every night. Now, we slept in separate beds with our backs to each other.

I flipped through my song book and landed on the song I had written the morning after Zach and I had slept together, the song I'd written about him, Now That I've Found You. I knew I didn't want anyone else but him but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to express that.

I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair when I heard someone slide open the glass door to the balcony.

I turned and stood up, "Zach I thought you were-"

He cut me off crashing his lips into mine. He pulled back and I looked at him in shock. This was QUITE the change of pace.

I looked up at him, confused, my hands on his chest and his arms wrapped around my bare waist.

"Zach what are you..."

"I love you Savannah. I love you so fucking much it hurts. I don't know why I couldn't say it in the parking lot. I guess I was just scared that you were gonna freak out like you did last time and if you wanna freak out now too, go right ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. But you need to know. You deserve to hear that I love you. You deserve to be loved and you deserve all of the love I can give you. If that makes me stupid or a fool then I don't care. I love you and you're gonna know that. If you wanna run from that I'm not gonna stop you."

I stared at him, never breaking eye contact. In his eyes I could tell he was pleading with me, please say something.

I knew I loved that boy too and I knew I had to let him into my life. I knew I had to let him love me because I wanted to love him too.

I crashed my own lips onto him and kissed him intensely. I could tell he was initially surprised by my response but he gave into the kiss and continued making out with me.

I pulled back keeping our faces touching, "I love you too Zachary." I said and we were back making out.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stumbled back into our room closing the door to the balcony.

I fell back on the bed, legs still wrapped around Zach as he kissed up and down my neck. Yeah, we'd slept together before but this was so different. The passion, the feeling of needing each other right then and there was so much stronger.

I helped him pull his shirt off and continued making out with him letting him kiss all over my body.

We flipped over and I was straddling him, kissing up and down his neck, his hands running through my hair.

Not long we were flipped back over again and he stopped, keeping his face up against mine.

"Fuck I love you so much." He said, smiling at me.

I smiled back at him, "I love you too you have no idea my love." I said, my hands wrapped around his neck, one in his hair.

He went back in to kiss me and began to kiss down my stomach.

And I'm sure you can figure out what happened next....