Izuku's Harem info update, OC info update

Start from the beginning

- Has the sudden urge to explode whenever someone tries to Harm Izuku, especially Katsuki

- Also knows that Shoka likes Izuku the same way she does, but doesn't mind it. She treats her friends as if they were her own Family.

- Harmless Type Yandere, for now at least.

- Hates All Might, Psywave, and Katsuki

- Also Bisexual, but doesn't know it.

Izumi Yagi - 15 when they get to UA

Quirk: Telekinesis +, and in future chapters, One For All

Description: Self explanatory. If overused, her energy gets depleted, but due to the training she got over the span of two years, that's not really a problem for her anymore. We all know One For All's drawback, so no need for explaining. Just hospital bills.

Her Quirk also evolved, but it's not all that visible to people who only look at the quirk itself, but didn't see how it improved. She can now carry about 15 times the weight of a Bus, but her parents don't know that yet.

 She can now carry about 15 times the weight of a Bus, but her parents don't know that yet

- Harbors extreme hatred towards her birth parents.

- Doesn't know it yet, but she has a Brother Complex.

- Knows that Shoka and Katsumi love Izuku, and she gets jealous, and she doesn't know the reason just yet.

- She's aware of Katsuki's feelings for her and her parents' plans for engaging her to him whether she likes it or not, but not like it matters, considering that they have a plan to not get her engaged while also breaking her relationship with her parents then and there.

- Does Memes, but not a lot. Izuku's influence.

- Also Bisexual, doesn't know it either.

Ochaco Uraraka - 15 when they get to UA

Quirk: Zero Gravity

Description: If she touches anything with all 5 fingers, she can make stuff float. Drawback for this is her having the urge to puke if overused.

Her quirk hasn't evolved yet, but it will in due time when she trains it enough.