Life full of regrets ( Part -3)

Start from the beginning

I am also one of the women who was helped by him.

Chie has been aware of the man's charm long before me, and she keeps getting closer to him.

I slowly stepped forward while looking at these two people from behind.

"Hey, I have one question I want to ask ...?"

"What chie "

"Recently, haven't you become friends with Sae-chan?"

"Chabashira ? Well, I've never actually talked to her until third year, but recently I've been talking a lot."

My name came out from two people walking in front of me, and I was quite upset.

In the first place, why am I following these two ?

It was shocking that Chie had an uneasy expression on her face.

"... Isn't it something strange with Sae-chan?"

"What?"

"No, I've always been interested in her. I've always wanted to introduce you, but before I introduce you to Sae-chan, She has become friends with you before I knew it ..."

"I think I've made friends."

"Then tell me. Why did you suddenly get along with Sae-chan?"

"That's impossible. It's related to the privacy of chabashira."

"‥‥what is that"

I heard Chie's voice, which seemed to be very dissatisfied.
I saw her so moody for the first time.

Perhaps he doesn't want tell about the incident when I got stalked.

"Hey, today. Can you give me some time in the night?"

"I'm sorry ... I'm tired from studying lately. Let's do it later."

" You have been studying with Sae-chan, right?."

" We are in the same class, and she is smart, so it's easy to ask when I have a doubts.As for you it's easy to score high marks without studying ."

"... That may be the case."

"Hmm ..."

But this was clear.
He is the lover of Chie Hoshinomiya.

Even if I take the exam with this feeling, I will probably not be able to win in the future.

Let's end it.
That's the best way.
The best way to avoid twisting chie, that guy, and myself.

Since I'm out of the loop from the beginning, it's natural to make this choice.

But ──────.

Chie is probably jealous of me.
And the reason he's been rubbing his eyes drowsy lately is probably the phone call with Chie.

Therefore, it seemed that the man was already tired of dealing with Chie.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Sae-chan. Haven't you been getting along with the boy next to you in D class lately?"

"What happened suddenly. Well, I've been talking recently ... what's wrong with that?"

"..."

Later, I was called by Chie to find out about my relationship with that man.

Naturally, Chie didn't introduce her boyfriend to me.
That's why I could immediately imagine what she would say after this.

"That's right-maybe Sae-chan likes the boy?"

"... What?"

"If so, I want you to give up."

"──────────────"

"Sae-chan is my opponent ."

"‥‥What do you mean?"

"The boy next to Sae-chan's seat is actually my boyfriend."

Chie talked slowly, to be wary somewhere, and apologize somewhere.

There is a relationship between the enemies of B class and D class, but that man rescued Chie from slander behind the scenes regardless of that.

And Chie has been very grateful to my neighbor since she was in the first year, and she was in love with him.

And chie confessed to him and now they are dating .
She said she was anxious when she saw me getting along with that man.

"Is that so"

"I'm sorry, I was late to say you that , I am sorry, but you guys suddenly became friends, so I was anxious ..."

"..."

"I didn't mean to say stop talking to him, but if possible, I don't want you to be too sticky. I don't want to say this to my best friend Sae, but I'm unexpectedly jealous."

On the contrary, I envy the straight intention.
Chie concerns are ultimately there.

"I think It's a misunderstanding, but there's nothing between me and that guy. But if he is Chie's boyfriend, that's good."

"... Thank you. After all, Sae is my best friend."

Chie was hugging and deeply thanking me. In fact, I haven't done anything to be thankful.

However, Chie at that time had similar characteristics to Kushida, and although she seemed to get along with others, she didn't really trust more than half of the people.

I think it was caused by the slanderous slander case that happened around that year

I don't hate Chie either.

I didn't want to betray my best friend after being told so far.

That's why, if my neighbor doesn't get close to me for the next two weeks later, I'm sure my relationship with Chie wouldn't be broken.

To be continued......