Chapter 2

Yay update! More shiz goes down for SetoSolace! This one is slightly longer, and just fyi the first few chapters may be a bit slow but shhh it's building up! Calm ur tits! Enjoy!

-Seto's POV-

While I was puking my guts out, I felt a warm hand gently rub my back. I dry heaved one more time, then slumped down, my forehead resting on the rim of he bowl.

Brice sighed and carefully wiped my face with a tissue, flushing it, along with my lunch, down the toilet.

"Hey baby, why don't you go and rest ok? I think he plane rides made you jet lagged or something." he whispered softly, moving a strand of hair out of my eyes, stroking my cheek in the process, chuckling when I leant into it slightly.

I sighed, grimacing at the acidy taste in my mouth, as Brice helped me up, standing me against the sink as I brushed my teeth.

The butterflies were back, even more so than before, and I was starting to get worried about it.

What if I was sick? What if it was serious? I never get sick, what if-

"Seto! Snap out of it!"

Brice's voice broke me out of my diminishing thoughts, and I blinked twice, finding myself stood in front of the bed, Brice holding me to him by the waist.

I shook my head, clambering into bed, Brice tucking me in with a kiss to my forehead. He frowned as he pulled back, feeling my brow with his hand, frown deepening.

I whined slightly, and he turned back to me, giving me a reassuring smile as he ran his hand through my slightly sweaty hair.

"You have a bit of a fever baby, I don't think it's just jet lag... I'm going to see if I can get a doctor to visit." he whispered, and I froze.

I grabbed his hand to get his attention before he could go. I winced as I sat up, my stomach doing backflips, shaking my head.

"M-medicine like that won't work for me anymore, not since... remember my hands? When I was healed by..."

I cut myself off by coughing, as more bile threatened to rise to my throat. I grimaced.

"You'll have to get Chase... He healed me so he can fix me..." I finally mumbled, gaging Brice's reaction.

Our relationship with Chase was far from friendship, but since his apology he mellowed out, so we could stand to see him civilly on occasion.

Although, Mitch and Jerome refused to see him, something to do with what he did to Mitch in the past.

I needed him to come and see me sorcerer a sorcerer, because as he was the one to heal me all that long ago, he would have to see what's wrong. Stupid I know, but hey! Sorcery is weird shit!

Brice huffed, reluctantly nodding his head, holding me up as I threw up again into a bowl he seemed to have produced from somewhere.

Brice looked at me worried and I returned the look. I never get sick, ever.

In the three years we've known each other I had not once been sick, not even a cold. So for me to be running a fever and puking, something must be really wrong.

I couldn't help but whimper at the thought, and Brice cuddled me to him, planting a lingering kiss on top of my head.

"It'll be ok Seto, I promise. I'll call Chase." he cooed soothingly, although I could hear the unease in his voice.

He stood up, picked up his phone from the nightstand and made his way to the door to go downstairs.

He turned and blew me a kiss as he left, and I laid down, falling asleep, hoping that nothing bad was wrong.