~part 6~

I looked at him as amazement filled my eyes. I had never seen his face before. Even as a kid he would hide his face, i never knew why but he would never take off that stupid mask. He had ivory skin with a few light freckles that covered his nose, he had gorgeous green eyes that any person could immediately get lost in, a nice chiseled jawline that really defined his face, and silky blonde hair. I could never see his hair because he would always wear a hood. I could see why he wore the mask though...he had a few scars. 1 over his left eye, another ran across his nose, and the last one was on his bottom lip. Part of me wondered how long he has had them for.

I hadn't realized I was blushing until SapNap decided to point it out. "Ooo...Y/n are you blushing"

I quickly snapped back with "what-NO-why would i be blushing"

"Y/n are you crushing on Dream" George said joining in teasing me. I looked over at the dirty blonde man and he had a slight blush on his face, making me giggle a little.

"And what if i said yes" i said deciding to be a little daring.

"WHAT" Dream said with a shocked look on his face. He hadn't prepared himself for that answer, he was probably more prepared for the disappointment of my rejection.

I stood up from my chair and gave Dream a kiss on the cheek before walking out. No one said a word, I had to hold in the giggles that threatened to escape my mouth. i think the boys were still trying to process what had just happened because form the other side of the giant wooden door a 'what was that' 'i have no clue' 'I think she was just messing with us'

Later that night I was in the stable brushing off Atlas when Dream came in. He picked up a brush and started to brush Atlas's silky black coat with me.

"So what happened back in the dining room" Dream trying address the elephant in the room

"What do you mean" i said pretending to act clueless but he was able to see through my act

"Don't play dumb you know what I'm talking about...the kiss"

"Chill it was just a kiss" I said immediately regretting the words that had just escaped my mouth. I looked into Dreams' forest green eyes as they filled with disappointment.

"Is that really how you feel...was it just a joke when you said you liked me?" he asked with sadness in his voice.

"I-i don't know how i feel...Dream I've never felt the way i feel for you for anyone else...but you also destroyed my home and hurt my friends"

"Y/n i feel the same way you do...i-i love you...and your old home was falling apart. I saved you before you had to go down with L'manburg"

"It's still my home and the people there are the closest thing to my family" I paused for a moment before continuing "Dream I just need time to think"

"Okay...take all the time you need" he walked closer to me until we were toe to toe.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was magical, it was like a spark between the 2 of us. I felt his tongue explore my mouth. This kiss is something I have wanted since we were kids. His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close. Soon we both pulled apart, still connected by a string of saliva as he rested his forehead on my head. We both were heavily breathing trying to catch our breath, we were grinning like crazy.

"Wow" he has quietly mumbled, causing both of us to let out giggles.

I put Atlas back in his stall, and me and Dream made our way back to the castle. We walked up to his room and we both sat on his bed just talking...Well...until he brought over some tequila and we both started drinking, until we were a drunk mess.

We were dancing to some music until he pulled me into another kiss. This one was different though it was more aggressive. He grabbed me by the thigh and picked me up and threw me back down on the bed.

He took off his shirt, my eyes memorized every part of him from his shoulders all the way down to his abs, running my finger over his chest. This man could not be hotter. He came back and started to kiss me again until he pulled away. In a very muffled but sexy voice he told me to strip and so I did. I started with my shirt and then my pants so I was sitting on the bed in just my underwear.

"All of it" he said as he continued to take off his pants, he was just standing there in a pair of boxers. He watched me as I started to unstrap my bra. Once it was off I watched as his eyes made their way down my body.

My panties felt drenched at this point. He started to get very impatient because he walked over and started sucking and biting my neck, making me let out some muffled moans, trying to find my sweet spot. His hands made their way down to my underwear and started to pull them down past my thighs, well he did that and I started to palm him through his boxers.

Once my panties were off he had slipped two fingers in my clit and started to move them in a circular motion. I tried to hold back a moan that threatened to come out of my mouth as his fingers made their way into my slit.

"You like that dont you" he said but i couldn't say anything so in return i just nodded my head.

I could feel a knot start to form in my gut, wanting to come undone. Dream had removed his fingers, he was taking off his boxers and I watched as dick popped out. It was huge and I wasn't sure if it could fit. He aligned himself with me. He slowly started to slide it in me, I felt my eyes start to tear up and he kissed away the stray tears.

"Let me know when your ready" he said

I couldn't speak, just nodded my head letting him continue. He started off slow and it hurt a little bit but soon he started to speed up and the pain turned into pure pleasure as he rammed into me.

I felt the knot that was in my stomach grow tighter as he started to pick up the pace. Until I couldn't hold it anymore,

"D-dream, im gonna-" i didn't get to finish as he cut me off "m-me too" he said letting out a few sexy grunts and moans as he started to ram into me harder.

I felt a wave of relief as the knot came undone. At the same time I felt Dream released his seed into me as well.

After that he cleaned the both of us up, soon falling asleep in the arms of Dream.