~Part 4~

Y/N's POV~

I woke up to the sound of someone's heartbeat. I couldn't see who it was, but when I tried to get up to get a better look I was immediately pulled back down.

"5 more minutes" I heard Dream mumble. My stomach was filled with butterflies at the sound of his raspy and deep morning voice. I laid with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist for a few minutes before I fell back asleep.

I woke up 30 minutes later in bed alone. It felt cold without Dreams' body heat to keep me warm.

When I got out of the bed I noticed I wasn't wearing the same clothes I had been wearing since I got here. I was wearing a pair a sweat pants that had to have been Dream's and a sweat shirt that was definitely his too because it was the same lime green and had that stupid smile on it. But i didn't mind it, it was warm, comfy, and it still smelled like him. I had a calming scent.

I continued to get butterflies in my stomach about wearing a Dreams sweatshirt when a thought hit me...

"WHO THE FUCK CHANGED ME"

I walked over to the door, but when I went to open the door it wouldn't open. I was locked in.

"FUCK YOU Dream" I yelled but not as loud

I was sitting on the bed when Dream walked into the room. He had his stupid mask still on. When me and Dream still lived in L'manburge he always wore that same mask. I haven't seen his real face in a while and that wasn't since we were kids so he could have gotten ugly. But with my luck he's gonna be hot.

"You look nice in my clothes"

"Fuck you, where you the one who changed me"

"Maybe I was...Maybe I wasn't...guess we will never know" he said. You could here he had the biggest grin in his voice

He walked over to the door and opened. Before he shut it again he poked his head into the room again.

"You have a hot body though" he said before immediately shutting the door and locking it again

"Fuck you Dream"

"You wish" his muffled voice said on the other side of the room

It was about an hour later and I was bored out of my mind. I was banging on the door. Hoping someone would let me out. I backed away from the door when I heard someone unlocking it to come in.

"What do you want" Dream came back. He sounded almost annoyed.

"I'm bored..." i winced

"Come on i have something i wanna show you" he said before pulling out a pair of handcuffs

"What the fuck are you gonna do with that" i said, my eyes widened at the handcuffs

"While i need to make sure you can't run away"

"Um...okay then..." I said I was a little unsure, but I ended up putting my hand out. He locked them around both my wrist

We walked out of the castle. I never noticed how big the castle was, i guess because i was passed out the whole time. We were walking through one of the courtyards, it was beautiful and there were pretty flowers everywhere. While we were getting closer to are destination i noticed the barn. He walked my into the barn, when i saw Atlas. I had the biggest smile making its way to my face. When Dream unlocked the handcuffs I ran as fast as I could possibly go to Atlas who was in one of the last stalls. Dreams barn was huge with tons of nice horse taking residence in each of his stalls.

"Atlas," I said with tears running down my cheeks. Atlas had his head sticking out of the stall. I placed my head on his and he just stayed like that.

"Wanna go for a ride" i heard Dream say as he placed a hand on my shoulder

"Really" i said as i looked up at him with tears still pouring out of my eyes

"Anything to make you happy Princess"

I grabbed atlas bridle because I'm pretty sure the rest of the stuff burned. I led him out of the barn where I saw Dream who had a nice big chestnut horse. The horse was pretty much the same size as Atlas. I hopped on almost immediately. Dream still struggling to get on. The horse was a good boy and waited patiently for Dream to hop on.

"Need some help there"

"Sorry not all of us could be expert Equestrians like you"

"How did you even get on you don't have a saddle" he said as he finally gotten on

"I don't know about muscle memory," I said. I guess I've always just known how to get up on a horse. I was like breathing.

"Come on let's go" i said as me and Atlas came to a trot

"Wait for me" Dream said as getting his horse to a canter to catch up to me and Atlas. Once he was caught up he slowed down to a trot too.

We were just laughing and having fun until we found a giant open field.

"Race you" he said galloping away from us

Me and Atlas galloped after him almost immediately catching up to him and galloping past him. He looked amazed at the speed of me and Atlas. When we made it to the end he took a minute or two when he finally made it to where me and atlas where.

"What the fuck was that" he said. Out of breath

"What was what" i said knowing full well what he was talking about

"Come on let's head back to the castle" he said walking off

When we made it back to the castle I threw a halter on Atlas and tied him up as I started to groom him. His coat was all gross. No one groomed him since we were captured. As I was cleaning him I noticed he was getting skinnier. So I decided to let him go run around in one of Dream's big pastures. Atlas looked at me and stayed by my side until I patted, gave him a sign that it was okay and he took off. I watched as he enjoyed the grass. Before I headed back in the barn where Dream was petting the chestnut horse again.

"Is he yours" i asked

"No he's SapNaps" he said

"Do you have a horse" i asked

"While most of them are mine but i just have them as transportation" he has he stopped petting the horse

"How about tomorrow we go out to try and find you a horse"

"I guess it would be nice to have what you and Atlas have"

"But you better watch out because my horse is gonna make you and Atlas eat dirt" he said as we both stared laughing

"Okay keep Dreaming"

"Come on let's go back inside"

"Okay but I'm coming back later to bring atlas in" i said as Dream walked towards me grabbing my hand

"If thats what makes you happy princess"

As we walked back to the castle I noticed SapNap, George and some of the guards.

"Whats going on" Dream said as he let go of my hand

When i saw who the guards where draggin my heart sank

"Guess who we found trying to take back Y/n"

..........................................................................................