𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Lena's POV

Ima and Iggy? What were they doing here?

"Umm hi, Lena." Ima said nervously.

"What are you guys doing here?! We could get in big trouble if your dad found out you were here! You guys have to go back." I looked at the sealed entrance. There was no way they were going back that way, but they couldn't come with us.

"What no! We're not going back!" Iggy said, panicked. "We wanna come with you guys."

"You can't." I said. "Your dad wouldn't allow it."

"Well the entrance is sealed, so if you have any other way to send us back..."

I groaned. There really was no way they could go back. If this tunnel went straight to Solange's palace, then the only way they could go back was to come to the palace with us.

"You guys are gonna get killed just like-" I stopped myself. Mentioning their older sister would make things even worse for them. That's why they were here, I realized. They wanted to get revenge on Solange 'cause of what happened to their sister.

"Like Hadrian?" Iggy said quietly.

"If you guys aren't gonna let us come, we'll go by ourselves." Ima said stubbornly.

"Okay fine, you can come with us." There was no talking them out of it. The two of them never listened once their minds were made up.

They both brightened up. "Really?!" They both said together.

"Yeah, but no going off on your own."

Rory's POV

"Welcome, Rory Landon, bearer of the unwritten tale." The snow queens cold voice rang through the air.

I had forgotten she could say that without looking like she'd swallowed her tongue. The pounce pot wouldn't work now that the secret was out.

I looked over at Chase. He wasn't doing well. This was the place where Cal had died. 

Looking at the snow queen, I remembered, Chase's brother, and many others were killed because of her. Rapunzel grew up alone in a tower locked away from everyone because of her.

I couldn't speak. I didn't want to speak. All I wanted was for my tale to be over. To end the snow queen.

"No words?" She said. "Very well." She turned to Mia. "Lock them up. I have nothing to do with them right now."

Mia nodded and pushed us toward a black door. She opened it and led us inside, to the dungeons.

BACK AT EAS

The director sat and stared at the book.

Kyle Zipes' tale had started, and he didn't even know it.

And it was so soon after Miriam's quest. Just a few days ago.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." She said.

Someone walked in. She raised her head to see who it was. She gasped. Standing in the doorway, was Ripper, Solange's wolf.