𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Rory's POV

We couldn't really do anything. If we even moved, she would just throw a throwing star, and that would be the end.

I looked at Chase and nodded, sending a silent message, which I hoped he would interpret as, lets play along right now and slip away when we get the chance, and not as, lets try to take her right now and get ourselves killed. Chase would love to go with the second one, though I really didn't feel like dying today. 

Fortunately, I think Chase understood, because he stayed still and didn't try anything.

"Okay, fine, we surrender, take us Solange." I said.

Mia smiled. "Walk," she said. 

We started walking toward the palace of the snow queen, again. Except this time, we wouldn't be going on our own free will.

Lena's POV

The dwarf king helped us a lot. Last time, we had to follow the tracks the snow queen had made when she kidnapped the Portland children. It turned out the dwarfs knew a secret trail that was much shorter. We would probably get there in an hour or so. Then, we would make a plan to get in the palace based on the way it was guarded.

They also gave us a map. I had forgot to pack one. I didn't know what we would use it for right now, but it would probably come in use later.

"Ready?" I asked my friends. They nodded. The dwarf king led us to the secret entrance and we walked in.

Chase's POV

We walked on for a long time. I kept glancing at Rory, to see if she would give me any sign that she had a plan. I figured she did, the way she looked at me when Mia came. I really hoped she did. Because if she didn't, we were screwed.

I tried to send Rory a sign through hand gestures. But even if she had been capable of finding out what they meant, she was too busy keeping an eye on Mia to pay any attention. A few minutes later Rory looked at me, a silent message in her eyes, and then attacked. Mia dodged her and pointed a throwing star at my neck.

"One more step, and say bye bye to your boyfriend." She said coldly.

Now, I know I should have been scared, with a sharp object less than an inch away from my throat, but I wasn't. I felt my face go red. I saw Rory trying to hide her usual blush.

"He's not my boyfriend! And fine, I surrender." Rory said.

Mia let go of me and we continued our way through the snow, all the way to the snow queens palace.