"Monster!" I yelped out but her hands muffled my scream. "What monster? I'm just a pretty lady," she scoffed with a smile, "I'm gonna take my hand off of your filthy mouth, if you even try to scream I'll have to slit your throat, got it?" she raised a brow, looking down at me with a waiting response.

I nod my head slowly as she took her hand off of my muffled mouth. "How...how did you get here? I asked firmly in a whisper, "They were too busy mourning so I slid in," she replied back, mesmerized by her pink stained nails.

I clenched on the book, turning my body sideways to block her view of it. She looked at me, her smile not vanishing. "That's (y/n)'s grandpa's book. Pretty neat stuff, huh?" she winked, pushing her head forward to see. "Her...her grandfather?" I asked once more, thinking that I might have misheard her.

I shook my head, brushing off my question and idiosyncrasy and instead furrowed my brows. "What do you want from me?" I asked with her eyes suddenly lighting up. "Good question," she rest her chin on her clawed hands and sighed, "I have quite a useful amount of information, if you want." she said, the interest floating back up "What is it?" I asked.

She trailed her nails to my neck, her eyes gleaming vivid purple. "It comes with a price." her nails put pressure on my neck as I gulped. "Is this what you asked off of (y/n)?" I pushed away, her smile vanishing with a neutral visage.

To my expectations, she said yes. For a moment, it was silent. A mere human in front of a monster, trying to decide whether or not to sacrifice a few drops of blood. I gave a deep sigh and hesitantly nod my head.

With one swift movement, I felt firm hands snaking around my neck. I felt myself blush at the soft touch but soon hissed in pain as I felt a sharp pain on my neck, her teeth prickling through my skin. In an instant, I felt like I was limp and weak. My eyelids felt heavy and I was about to fall asleep until the sensation stopped in a bolt.

She looks up at me as I leaned on the cabinet behind me. Both of her hands pressed my chest and stared, "You look pale." she sat back with a sigh. I moved beneath the dirt, straightening my slouched back while touching my neck, feeling the bite mark engraved on my skin.

"I gave you my blood, now tell me what's going on." I ignored her comment.

Claudia took the book from me, turning a few pages and stopping in front of a film. It was tattered in the edges, it showed a ruined castle with specks of dots flying around it. Taking a closer look, it was definitely bats and ravens. "That's where she is. Perseus took her and killed your mentor." she pointed, looking back at her nails.

My eyes darted down, observing the cursive writing. My eyes brighten as I saw the location written on it, "How about (y/n)'s family? Where are they?" I looked up at Claudia.

For a moment, she stared blankly at me. The smile suddenly appeared on her face and a following chuckle, "I have them, and they'll be nothing more but a livestock to me." she let's out a quiet laugh, saying those words in amusement.

"Bring them back, Claudia."

"Nothing's free these day, Castriel,"

I sighed, exposing my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip, clutching on the book. "I don't want your blood, stupid. I want your allies to destroy Perseus." she flicked my forehead, making me let out a quiet groan with a glare.

"Whatever for?" I asked, rubbing my forehead. It surely was painful. "Revenge."

"Vengeance wont get you anywhere, Claudia."

"It'll make me satisfied."

"But will it last forever?"

I asked but she was far from being able to answer that as her eyes falter to the ground with a puzzled look, deciphering on what words to say. Finally, she looked back up at me.

"Will you do it or should I just keep them?" she raised a brow, the mighty smile that she once plastered long gone. I sighed and nod my head, "Fine."

(Y/n)'s POV

It felt like years since I've been here, the only thing I could hear was the constant shouting, some in anger and some in agony. The last few hours, I felt weak and was sweating beads. My eyelids felt heavy and with every blink, I felt its weight was getting harder to apprehend.

It felt like a war was going inside of me and it all felt tiring. I was exhausted with trying to force myself awake, as if someone was sucking the soul out of me. To my despair, I succumbed and shut my eyes close in surrender.

.

..

I felt a warm heat trailing to my fingertips, slowly moving its way to my head. When I fluttered my eyes open, I let out a gasp as I felt a gush of sudden energy. A purple, blinding light shun through my eyes, when I looked down it was the ring that did all the radiance.

With one swift movement, the leather restraints ripped. I let out a gasp, pushing my feet and other wrist forward with few strengths as the binds came off easily like paper.

I could hear footsteps and clanging on each cells. Their shouts and roars could be heard even through the room.

The door burst open and I saw Perseus standing across from me. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked with arched brows and a quivering mouth. "Ah, I see you broke free, (y/n)." he smiled and stood in front of me.

He clapped his hands, the door opened and I heard two marching footsteps come inside. Perseus stepped beside as my eyes widen to see five different gowns, veils and shoes in one rack.

"What...what is this?" I turned to meet Perseus's gaze with a loathing disgust written all over my face.

"Pick your choice, darling! Tomorrow is our wedding day!"