~Finale~

Five Stages,

Butterflies, Ignorance, Jealousy, Fear and Love.

They all belong to infatuation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke stood right in front of me, completely out of breath and panting. He supported his weigth on his thighs. 

"[name], I mean it! I love you!" he told me, his eyes gazing at me with a serious expression. 

I looked at him and cupped his cheek, my thumb caressing his features. 

I leaned in and my lips touched his nose. 

"Sasuke-" I started, my heart a hurting mess as I spoke, but he cut me off. 

"Please, take me back!" he begged me and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "You know we would still be together if Sakura and Naruto did not try to break us up." the raven haired boy argued. 
He has a point, but. . .

"That may be true, but then you would be together with your second choice, Sasuke. I am thankful for what those two did, they may did that for themselves, but I came to a realization: You still had feelings for Hinata to that point." I told him softly, removing my hand from his face. Suddenly the Uchiha grabbed my hand and placed it back to where it was moments ago. 

"Keep it there," he whispered. "I want to feel your touch for a little longer."

"Stop acting like that," I muttered looking away. 

"I act like that because I love you. I love [name] [surname], the most idiotic girl I've ever met, my best friend and the only one I could imagine to marry right here, on the spot. Not Hinata, it's you." my heart was beating at a rapid rate and the heat in my cheeks was rising, too. 

"Sasuke, there is something I want to tell you," I mumbled, wiping away the tear that escaped my eye.

"Hm, what is it?"

"Kurenai-sensei told us something in pedagogy . . ."

"Okay, please have a look on page 237 in your book," the black haired female said and I did as she said. 
'The five stages of infatuation?'
"Today we discuss the so-called 5 stages of infatuation."

"In our life we all have to go through them, It's common that often close friends are affected. They start wondering about their feelings when they hit puberty." 

"The first stage is called Butterflies. I think you all experienced this feeling when you look at the one you have a crush on. Sometimes you don't even know that you like them, but somehow you want to be near that person. That is the Butterfly phase. 
The second stage is often Ignorance. You know something is wrong with you, but you just shove away that thought. 'I can't possibly like him or her', but in the depths of your heart you know it's true.
Then there is Jealousy. You all know that feeling. In the five stages it can be two things. Either you see your crush with somebody else or if both friends are in that stage it can be that you are already a couple and get jealous over every little thing. Maybe even your own family! Often this stage destroys the relationship and former friendship.
The third stage is called Fear or Realization. Fear is when you are afraid to lose that person, while in the stage of realization you finally admit that you like him or her. 
The last stage is Love. The liking develops into loving, but that is simply a thought. Infatuation and love aren't the same, you get the impression of love and in the end you regret telling that person you love them because you don't want to to let them hurt any more. 

Sasuke looked at me shocked, his onyx eyes wide open. He took my hand in his and looked at them.

"[name]," he mumbled as he played with my fingers. "You forgot something," he told me and I raised my eyebrow.

"You are right infatuation and love aren't the same, but infatuation is not only a childish little game, it's also the first stage of The 5 Stages of a Relationship." he said with a smile and grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss; his lips melting into mine. 

As he broke apart he pressed his forehead against mine. 

"I want to enter those five stages with you together, as a couple," he said.

"What do you say? Will you be my girlfriend, for real this time?"

I bit my lower lip, suppressing my smile. "Stop being so cheesy, baka!"

"Is take that as a 'yes'." he chuckled and his lips found mine once again.

The End