"...Okay then. Anyway, do you have the arrangements set for my arrival?" The girl asked, continuing to brush her hair.

"Yes, your limousine will be ready for you. Tell me if there's any problems." The elder Sakayanagi said, kissing his daughter on the forehead.

"I'll see you at school! Make sure your butler drives you on time, or I'll have to fire him!" He exclaimed, skipping off like a little child. For an old man who owned several businesses, he sure didn't act like one. Always drinking, having playful conversations with his coworkers. It was almost like he was starting college.

Sakayanagi sighed, and finished brushing her hair. She carefully placed the brush down, and looked at herself in the mirror.

"This will do. Hopefully it's enough for him," She said, picking up a piece of paper on the dresser.

"We meet again, Ayanokouji."

Timeskip

Sakayanagi stared through a classroom window. She saw students lazing around, not really paying attention to the teacher's lessons.

"Of course that's what Class D does, what did I expect?" She said, sighing. Her eyes moved away from the other students and locked onto a boy with brown hair.

"There he is. I'll call father and ask if he can call him up to the office." Sakayanagi said, walking away from the classroom.

Timeskip

Class D were sitting in their classroom, doing anything other than school. Ayanokouji sat at his desk, a bit bored. He knew the material already, so it was pointless to listen.

Suddenly, the intercom turned on, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Could Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please come up to the office, I repeat, can Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please come up to the office." The intercom turned off with a click, leaving the room in silence.

Ayanokouji quickly stood up, and walked to the door. He felt the stares of his classmates burn into his back as he walked out, causing him to be a bit uncomfortable.

Eventually, he made it to the office, where the secretary sat at. She had black hair, along with cyan eyes and a clipboard in hand.

"Can I help you?" She asked, a bit of a snarky tone behind her voice.

"Um, yeah...I was called up here by the intercom, so...." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh! You're Kiyotaka Ayanokouji! Mr. Sakayanagi has spoken highly of you." She said, now ecstatic to meet him.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Saransh, or Saran for short. I'm humbled to be in your presence." She said, shaking his hand profusely.

"Uh....thanks?" Ayanokouji said, slowly returning the handshake.

"The chairman should be in his office behind me. Good luck!" She exclaimed. Ayanokouji walked into the chairman's office, slowly opening the door. The room was pitch black, with not a single thing being able to be seen.

"Hello? Anybody home?" He asked, looking for an answer.

"Why yes, actually." The lights dramatically turned on, revealing the lilac haired girl we had met a few moments ago.

"Sakayanagi? Is that you?" He asked.

"The one and only." She said, her legs crossed.

"Wow....I didn't expect you to be here, to be honest." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You didn't think a school owned by my father would have me in? I feel insulted." Sakayanagi said, clutching her heart.

"...That wasn't on the signup sheet..." Ayanokouji said, sweat dropping.

"Fufu, I know. Anyways, how have you been recently?" She asked.

"Nothing much, the White Room is currently going through a 1 year shutdown, and I'm not even supposed to be here." " He said, cratching his neck again Sakayanagi chucked, but remained in the same spot."

"This is one of our few times where a pesky glass window is between us," Sakayanagi said, turning 90 degrees to the right.

"Oh really? I guess it has." Ayanokouji said, his eyes locked on Sakayanagi's.

The two stood there, staring into each other's soul. To other people, it would seem tense, but their stare battle was filled with passion.

"Well, if that's all, I'll see you around?" Ayanokouji said, breaking the silence.

"Sure, you can go now." Sakayanagi said, motioning for him to leave. Once the door was closed, she clutched her beating heart, attempting to slow it down.

"What's wrong with me...?"

ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yo! Sorry for no updates, I got lazy again.

I also passed my math exam by 9 POINTS. I almost had a heart attack at like 10 Pm.

Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!

-virgin senpai