Chapter 8: The Good In The Evil

Elisariana woke up in someones house that she had never been in. She was laying in a bed. She got up and walk out of the room to find out where she was. She walked into the living room in this house and she saw Elenor and Annie watching T.V. They took her armor, shoes and octo shot and put them on the couch by them (she wears her zip up vest under her armor).

Elenor:(when she sees Elisariana) Hey, you're awake.

Elisariana: Where are we and why did you bring me here?

Elenor: This is my house and I brought you here because I wasn't going to leave you for the sanitized.

Elisariana:(confused that she's being so nice to her) Why not? I've killed you before.

Elenor:(she puts her warm hand on Elisarianas cold shoulder) I try to see the good in all cephalopods.

Elisariana:(pulling Elenors hand off her shoulder) Well you can give up on me. I'm not a good octoling. I thought I made that clear by trying to kill you over and over.

Elenor: If we left you there then we'd be no better then you.

Annie: More like Isla and Claudia when they were being mind controlled.

Elenor: Right. We wouldn't be going as low as I said. No offense though.

Elisariana: I get it. I'm evil and you're not. Still, you should've just left me.

Elenor: You're cold and you were when we left.

Elisariana: I'm not cold. That's just how my skin feels.

Elenor:(shocked) Like a block of ice?

Elisariana: No, cold.

Elenor: Oh.

Elisariana: Why do you care if I die or not?

Elenor: Because you're my sister and sisters have each others backs.

Elisariana: I've never had your back. I've had the exact opposite to be honest and I'm almost never honest.

Elenor: We know you're a dirty liar and even though you're just going to turn around and try to kill me again, I still care about you and know that very deep down you care about us too.

Elisariana was a bit happy that she knew that and in another way she wishes that she didn't. Even though she cares about her sisters, she didn't want them to know that.

Elisariana: I don't care about you so don't think that just because we're sisters I care about you any more the I would care about a rock.

Elenor: I know that's not true. I know you care about me and Annie and you just don't want to let us know because something's bothering you. If you just tell us then maybe we can help you.

Elisariana: You're wrong. I don't care about you and nothing's bothering me.

Elenor and Annie walked over to their older sister and hugged her. She just stood there making this face 🤨. Then she pulled them off her after a few minutes as if she didn't want to let go of her sisters.

Elisariana: Okay, I get it. You want me to care about you 2 like how you care about me only I don't. I never wanted you guys to bring me here from the octarian empire. I can take care of myself.

She grabbed her armor only when she was going to, Annie grabbed the sleeve and tried to keep her from leaving.

Annie:(while puling on the sleeve of Elisarianas armor) Please don't leave, we'll probably all die if you do.

Elisariana:(annoyed that her little sister is suckering her into staying with them) Fine, I'll stay. Only if you bother me with the fact that we're sisters then I won't hesitate to trap you in a jar.

Annie: Okay.

Elisariana secretly was bothered by how distant she felt from her sisters all the time even though she had been making sure that they had someone to care for them no matter what for years. She never wanted them to get hurt so she would find someone else to care for them because she is a dangerous criminal.