Chapter 4: The Strangely Familiar Octoling Girl

The Squidbeak Splatoon agents were trying to figure out where the sanitized inklings and octolings were hiding Tartar. They hag gotten Pearl and Marina too. Out of no where, a little girl came out from behind Cuttlefish Cabin. She was an octoling and she looked like she was about 5 years old. Her tentacles are purple, her eyes are brown and she looked like she was scared. Elenor walked over to her to see why she was scared and where she came from.

Elenor: Hi. (the little girl hid behind the cabin) Hey, I'm not goanna hurt you. What's wrong?

Little girl: I- I just wis-h I k-new my sister bef-or sh-e di-s-ape-red with my p-arents.

Elenor: Why do you seem so scared?

Little girl: J-just her.

Elenor: Who?

Little girl: T-the oc-to-li-ng w-ith black a-nd r-ed te-nti-cle-s.

Elenor: Do you mean Elisariana?

Little girl:(a little embarrassed) Please don't make fun of me.

Elenor: There's nothing wrong with being afraid of her.

Little girl: Why?

Elenor: Because she's scary. Besides, lots of inklings and octolings are afraid of her.

Little girl: Are you my sister?

Elenor: I don't have a sister.

Little girl: That stinks. I wish you were my sister.

Elenor:(thinking) Why does she look so familiar?

Veemo: I was thinking the same thing.

Elenor:(thinking) It's so weird.

Little girl:(Elisariana came back and she got scared) Ahh!!!

Elenor: What do you want?

Elisariana: I'm helping you guys get your friends back. I thought that's what you wanted because if you don't I'll happily leave.

Elenor: No, we want your help. I just, forgot. Sorry.

Elisariana:(to the little girl) Why are you here?

Elenor: Me?

Elisariana: No, not you. Her.

Elenor: What do you mean why is she here? she was hiding from you.

Elisariana: I mean she's not supposed to be here, she's an elite.

Elenor:(very shocked) What?!?

Elisariana: You heard me. Annie! (Annie hides behind Elenors legs) Get back to your team.

Elenor: What makes you think you can boss her around like that?

Elisariana: I'm her boss.

Elenor: I'll shut up.

Elisariana: You better. Annie, move it.

Annie: C-coming.

Annie leaves with Elisariana only you can tell that she didn't want to. She looked scared and for some reason, Elenor thought she was familiar only she knew that she had never run into her before. Then she started thinking, what if she is her long lost sister.

Elenor:(feeling kinda stupid because she's talking to Elisariana and she's not even in the same room as her) I know you can hear me so just come over here so I don't feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Elisariana:(after super jumping over there) Alright, what do you want?

Elenor: You've been alive since the dawn of time right?

Elisariana: Get to the point.

Elenor: Can you tell me why Annie's so familiar to me?

Elisariana: Why do you want to know?

Elenor: Can you just tell me?

Elisariana: If it was important, don't you think you'd know?

Veemo:(to Elenor) Hey, I'll get her to talk. (she takes over Elenors body and holds Elisariana off the side of the cliff to try and scare her) Tell me why Annie's familiar or I'll drop you.

Elisariana: Yeah, nice try. (she pulls her over her shoulder and hold her over the cliff) Tell me why you thought you could scare me? I've seen cats scarier then you and their just lazy.

Elenor:(scared) She didn't mean that I just want to know why she's familiar.

Elisariana:(after pulling her back over the edge and throwing her at Cuttlefish Cabin) If it was something you needed to know then you would know.

Then she supper jumps somewhere else and Hazel came out there and saw Elenor on the ground in front of Cuttlefish cabin.

Hazel: Are you okay?

Elenor: I'm fine.

Hazel: What happened?

Elenor: Elisariana threw me at the wall.

Hazel: Why?

Elenor: I don't know.

Hazel: Did you say something to bother her and make her mad? 

Elenor: I wasn't trying to only I think I did and I don't know why.

Hazel: What did you say?

Elenor: I asked her why that Annie is so familiar to me.

Hazel: Who's Annie?

Elenor: That little girl that was hiding behind Cuttlefish cabin.

Hazel: Why does that make her mad?

Elenor: I don't know. It must be something personal. She refused to say anything about it.

Hazel:  Weird.

(And, this chapter is over. Also Annie is the octoling at the top of the page and I did make that picture like I did with all of my other characters. Thanks for reading.)