Chapter 1: The New Enemy

Elenor walks around inkopolis, thinking of what she went through 6 months ago. She knew that she'd never forget that. Now she's Agent 7 of Squidbeak Splatoon and she feels like she did something wrong and she doesn't know why only she's pretty sure that it's because she trusted Elisariana more then once. She walks into the ally by deka tower and she notices that Murch is gone then she heard something from in deep sea metro so she goes to see what it is. She sees a few inklings and octolings tied up an gaged so they can't call for help. They are around a long pole that is screwed to the ground and it looks like there's a box under that blanket that's on the top. An octoling comes out there and the Elenor realizes what's going on. The sanitized are back. She listened to the sanitized octoling talk to a sanitized inkling so Elenor waited for them to leave then, she would get as many of them out of there.

Veemo:(realizing what Elenor's thinking) You're going to do something stupid aren't you?

Elenor: What? No, maybe a little. Fine, it's completely foolish.

Sanitized octoling: What are you doing here?

Elenor:(scared) H-how did you find me?

Sanitized octoling: It wasn't that hard. (she looks behind Elenor and Elenor feels someones arms holding her to the ground. She looks up and it's a sanitized inkling) Prepare to join us again.

Elenor screams and the next thing she knows, she in her house and the T.V's on. She on the couch and then she realizes that it's just a nightmare and she fell asleep watching T.V.

Veemo:(after Elenor screamed) What happened?! Are we under attack?! Is Julia's crazy theory about Callie true?!

Elenor: You believe her theory that Callie's a double agent?

Veemo: No, I just didn't know what to expect. You screamed and it's the middle of the night. So, are you okay?

Elenor: Yeah, just another nightmare.

Veemo: Sanitized inklings and octolings freak you out that much huh?

Elenor: Yeah.

Elenor turns off the T.V and goes to her room to go to bed. She knows that it was just a nightmare only, it felt like it was more then that. The next day, she ran into a certain octoling girl that is not very friendly and the leader of the octairan army after Octavio died.

Elisariana: Long time no see pony tail. Where's your inkling and trater friends?

Elenor: Marina and Olivia are not traters.

Elisariana: Those 2 are traters. Keep your big mouth to yourself.

Elenor: You don't scare me anymore.

Elisariana: I'm pretty sure that you're damn friend said the same thing and she got thrown into the wall of a lab under the ocean. I also remember that your old leader died there.

Elenor: Leave Captain Cuttlefish out of this.

Elisariana: You don't want me to bring him up in front of the Squid Sisters huh?

Elenor: I just don't wat to think about him right now.

Elisariana: Why? Are you afraid that you'll see him in your nightmares?

Elenor: Why am I not surprised that you heard that?

Elisariana: Why am I not surprised that I know what happened in every single one of them?

Elenor: Just leave me alone Elisariana. I'm not in the mood.

Elisariana: I'm sorry Agent 7 only, I'm not sorry. I'm never sorry and I don't care if you're in the mood or not. Would you prefer to be attacked by demons?

Elenor: Why would I want to be attacked by demons?

Elisariana: No one wants to be attacked by demons. That's the thing.

The Elisariana walks away and Elenor goes into octo canyon. She finds Hazel, Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Samantha, Julia, Olivia, Helen and Sheldon there.

Elenor: Where's Lyn?

Hazel: We don't know. I haven't seen her all day and I don't think any one else has.

Elenor: I think I know where she is.

Hazel: Where?

Elenor: The octairan empire.

Hazel: It doesn't sound like Octavio to squidnap Lyn for no good reason.

Elenor: Octavio isn't in charge of the octarian empire any more.

Hazel: Then who is and why?

Elenor: Elisariana is and because Octavio died 6 months ago and she was 2nd in command.

Hazel: Okay that doesn't sound any more like Elisariana and it actually sounds less like her then it does Octavio.

Elenor: Good point.

Hazel: Any other ideas of where she is?

Elenor:(remembering that one of the inklings that was tied up and gaged in her dream was Lyn) This is going to sound crazy only, I think Tartar has her.

Hazel: We destroyed that hunk of junk.

Olivia: Twice.

Hazel: Once or twice, still destroyed beyond repair.

Elenor: I have a pretty good feeling that she's there.

Hazel: Fine. You and Julia will go and see if you're right or not. Just be careful.

Elenor: Okay.

Julia: Careful? Ugh, my middle name is literally Reckless.

Hazel: Would you prefer to stay behind?

Julia: Fine, I'll be careful.

The 2 of them grabbed their weapons and left to go and find Lyn. They get to deep sea metro and they see exactly what happened in Elenors dream.

Elenor: There's Lyn. We gotta get her before they sanitized her.

Julia: I think we're to late.

She points at the sanitized octoling that put the serum in Lyns arm when Elenor looked away. Lyns skin starts to turn a light green color and her hair starts to turn dark blue and the same green.

Elenor: We gotta go. She'll attack us any minute now.

Julia: You go. I'll take some of these guys out.

?????: Neither of you 2 are leaving.

They turn around and they see an inkling that looks like she's sanitized a little bit sanitized come over there and she seems to be telling the others what to do.

Some sanitized inklings and octolings come over there and grabbed Elenor and Julia.