Chapter 7: The Tainted Realety

Elenor:(whispering to Annie) I'm goanna see if I can take the sanitized guards keys and unlock the cell.

Annie:(whispering back to Elenor) Why don't we just slip through the bars in octopus mode.

Elenor: Because their electric when the cage is locked.

Elenor carefully reaches her arm out of the cell and grabs the cops keys then, unlocked the cage. After that, they get out of there as fast as they can. Then they remember something that they both knew that a certain octoling girl didn't want them to know only the weren't sure why. It's not like it's something bad or her being nice to someone. Elenor was shocked and by the look on Annies face, she was too.

Elenor: Why do you think Elisariana didn't want us to know that were sisters?

Annie: I don't know.

Elenor: Well whatever. Let's just go find her and ask her. She might tell us.

Annie: Or she'll throw us into the water.

Elenor: Or that. Let's just hope she doesn't do that.

They found Elisariana in the octarian empire. There were 2 other octolings there. All the other solders had been sanitized.

Elenor:(as her and Annie found Elisariana) Hey!

Elisariana: What do you want?

Elenor: I want to know why you don't want me and Annie to know that we're sisters.

Elisariana:(mad that she brought that up) Why do you care that I didn't want you guys to know?

Elenor:(a little scared and shocked that she got that upset about it) I was just curious.

Elisariana:(her eyes turning entirely black because of how mad she was) Well, it doesn't matter why you wanted to know.

Elenor:(scared) What's happening to your eyes?

Elisariana:(confused) What about my eyes?

Elenor: They're turning black.

Elisariana looked at Elenor with a look that could make ice cold as her skin started to turn black and red like her tentacles. She put her hands on her head, closed her eyes, and gritted her teeth in pain as she fell on her knees. Elenor was a little scared and she wanted to make sure that she was okay even though she's her enemy and has tried to kill her more then once.

Elenor:(walking up to Elisariana and kneeling by her) Are you okay?

Annie: (she came over there) What's happening?

Elisariana:(in pain) I'm fine.

Elenor: You're not fine. What's happening?

Elisariana: Go away.

Elenor: We-

Elisariana: Now!

Elenor: No.

Elisariana:(opening her eyes) What do you mean no?

Elenor: You might leave me if I was in this much pain only I'm not leaving you like this.

Elisariana: I'm not in pain.(she groans in pain) I'm fine.

Elenor: No, you're not. You're in a lot pf pain and you need help.

Elisariana: Help is for the weak.

Elenor: Asking for help doesn't make you weak. If anything it makes you stronger. If you need help then you shouldn't be afraid to ask for it.

----------Elisarianas flashback-----------

(⚠Warning! This part has blood and violence in it.⚠)

Date flashback takes place = February 3rd, 10 years after the wave and 3 before Elisariana became a vampire.

Elisariana is being beaten up by and inkling boy with green eyes and blonde tentacles. She has a deep cut down the back of her arm from her wrist to her elbow and it's bleeding very badly.

Inkling boy: You're a stupid and weak octoling. Help is for wimps. You don't deserve to be called an octoling. You're more like a weakling.

An inking girl with brown eyes and pink tentacles snuck up behind him. She kicked him in the back and knocked him over.

Inkling girl: Leave her alone. She didn't do anything.

Inkling boy: Why should I listen to you?

Inkling girl:(holding him up by the collar of his shirt) Because I can hurt you badly. Go.

She threw him and he ran off as fast as he could. The inkling girl walked over to Elisariana to see if she was okay. the inkling got Elisarianas attention and she rolled over to look at her. The inkling looked at her scraped up and bruised face. She had cuts under her eyes, nose, by her ears, and she had a black eye. On her left leg, there was a very bloody cut that went straight though it because she has no bones.

Inkling girl:(seeing how badly hurt Elisariana was) Are you okay? Nothing worse then your leg?

Elisariana:(in a whole lot of pain) I-I'm fine.

----------End of flashback---------

Elisariana:(very quietly to herself) Run, hide. I'm nothing but a monster.

Elenor: What?

Elisariana: I said go away bitch.

Annie: We're not going anywhere without you. You're in a lot of pain and you need help.

Elisariana: I said go away.

Elenor: No. Your eyes are entirely black, your skin is turning black and red, you're clearly in a lot of pain from it and we're not going to just leave you here even tough you'd do it to us. (she grabs Elisarianas cold arm and puts it over her own shoulders to help her up) We're helping you weather you like it or not.

Elisariana doesn't eve struggle. She just lets her sisters help her. She lets the feeling of Elenors warm skin holding onto her cold body calm her down a bit. They brought her into another room where they can find out why she's in this much pain and looks like this. Elisariana lays down and passes out.