Chapter 7

~1 week later~

Today was the day Bakugou's going to be released and Sero's in a mad panic. He spent most of his week cleaning his apartment, when he wasn't at work or visiting Bakugou. He was panicking about everything. His friends had come to help him clean the last bit of his apartment before Bakugou was dropped off, and about half way through they just ended up watching him running around like a lunatic.

"Hey dude, you gotta chill."

Kaminari was laying on his couch with a smug smirk. Sero flipped him off as he ran into the kitchen with a stack of dirty plates. He didn't have time to chill out, Bakugou would be here any minute.

"Your gonna break something bro, you gotta just take a minute to breathe. It's just Bakugou."

Sero glanced over at Kirishima as he was frantically scrubbing dishes. He didn't have time to explain why he was so anxious. He wanted everything to be perfect for when Bakugou showed up.

"Just leave him alone boy's, he's got to do what he's got to do."

Sero shot Mina a small smile. She's the only one who know that he has a crush on Bakugou. She also knows how important a clean space is to Bakugou. He's a clean freak sometimes, and Sero wants him to feel comfortable here. Bakugou has to be here for a month and the doctor said that he can't do anything strenuous. So a clean place will be better then a dirty one. If Sero left his apartment the way it was he knows that Bakugou would fight him tooth and nail about cleaning it. Sero jumped as he heard his door bell go off. Oh no, he's early. Sero shot Mina a look and the pink girl stood up.

"Coming!"

Sero sighed as he dried the last of the dishes, followed by his hands. He was not ready for the blonde to show up! He still had to finish cleaning the kitchen. Sero sighed as he walked into the living room, he'll have to worry about the kitchen later. Shinsou smiled as Mina walked in with a big bag of take out.

"Sweet the foods here!"

She smiled sheepishly as Sero glared at her.

"I guess I forgot to mention we ordered food while you were in a cleaning frenzy."

Sero groaned and fell on to his couch, making Kaminari jump.

"I thought he was here Mina!, you suck."

Mina giggled as she pulled out a couple food containers.

"Oh hush Sero, I got you a burger and some fries."

She heads the container over to him as he sat up.

"Your forgiven."

Mina smirked and layed her hands on her hips.

"Knew you'd be happy."

Sero rolled his eyes with a small smile. He could use a break from cleaning and he was starting to get hungry. Maybe he was worrying to much about Bakugou staying with him, but the fact that Bakugou choose to stay with him was a big deal. He normally was to stubborn to accept help from anyone, but the fact that he was willing to stifle his pride and stay with Sero was doing things to his heart. He thought that Bakugou would have put up more of a fight then just straight out asking him, but he was wrong. In all honesty he was just happy that Bakugou was awake and doing ok. He was so close to dieing and it broke Sero's heart. He doesn't know what he do without Bakugou. He meant so much to him and was a constant in his life. Honestly he doesn't want to even think of what could have happened. All that matters is that he safe and alive. At least that's what Sero had thought.