Chapter 5

Sero was happy that Bakugo was awake, but he knew that he needed to go find that doctor. He had to make sure that Bakugou was ok. Sero looked at Bakugou and smiled.

"Hey man, I'm going to go find a doctor so we can get you checked out."

Bakugou groaned, but nodded.

"Fine, just hurry up."

Sero laughed as he stood up and nodded.

"You got it."

Sero left the room and looked down the hall. He didn't exactly know where to find a doctor, so he made his way back to the elevator. The receptionist would be able to help him. Sero sighed as he waited for the elevator. He had so many emotions running through his head. Like what if Bakugou slipped back into a coma while he was gone, or something bad happened to him. Sero shock his head and stepped to into the elevator as the doors opened. He couldn't think about that right now, he need to find a doctor. He pressed the 1st floor button and watched the doors close and the numbers start to go down. He needs to focus. Sero left the elevator as the doors opened making his way towards the front desk. He smiled at the receptionist as he walked up to her.

"Excuse me, but I need a doctor, my friend woke up."

The receptionist blinked, her eyes widening in shock.

"Of course, I'll padge his doctor right away."

Sero nodded and made his way back towards the elevator. He smiled to himself as he stepped back into the elevator. The doctor would be there soon and he would make sure Bakugou is ok. Sero knew everything was gonna work out. He just knew it.