Chapter 1

Sero sighed softly as he looked at his phone. He had texted Bakugou over an hour ago and he hasn't't answered. He was supposed to come over after work and he never showed up. Knowing Bakugou, he probably got caught up fighting a villain. Usually he'd at least see it on the news, considering Bakugou's the number two hero. The press is always trying to get a interview with him. Almost all his fights have been broadcasted live. The problem is that there's no villain fights going on and he has no idea what else would be keeping Bakugou. Sero put his phone down and walked over to his window. He sighs as he looks out over the bustling city. He just hopes Bakugou answers soon, and isn't hurt and alone somewhere. Knowing the blonde he would go off on his own and not call for back up till it was absolutely necessary. That's just the way he is. Sero jumped as his phone started to ring. He rushed over to his phone and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sero! It's Kirishima."

"Hey bro what's up?"

"It's Bakubro, he got hurt pretty bad."

Sero' heart dropped as he listened to Kirishima talk.

"He got in a battle with a villain and we weren't able to reach him in time. He's currently in a coma in the hospital."

Sero let out a noise as he fell to his knees. He stared at his phone like it was trying to murder him. This can't be happening. This is the one and only Katsuki Bakugou, he's the number two hero. There's no way he was defeated.

"Sero?"

Sero jumped as he looked back down to his phone.

"Yeah... I'm still here...."

Kirishima sighed.

"I'm so sorry dude, we really did try to reach him in time. There was so much debris, we couldn't see where he was."

Sero took a deep breathe and slowly let it out.

"I know you did man, what hospital did he go to?"

"It's the Marian hospital in Tokyo."

Sero stood up and head towards his door.

"Alright I'm on my way."

~2 hours later~

Sero ran into the waiting room of the hospital and walked up to the front desk. The receptionist looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?"

Sero took a deep breath and smiled the best he could.

"I'm looking for a Katsuki Bakugou."

The receptionist nodded and turned to her computer. After a few moments of silence she looked back up to him.

"Room 210 on the 3rd floor."

Sero nodded and grabbed the visitor pass she handed to him.

"Please sign in on the clipboard and your free to head on up."

He nodded and grabbed the clip board, signing his name quickly. He handed the clip board back to the receptionist and slowly made his way to the elevator. He was dreading see Bakugou in his hospital bed, but he knew he needed to go. Over the past year Bakugou and Sero have gotten really close. Sero always looked forward to seeing him when ever he came over. After a few months Sero knew he developed feelings for his friend and he was ok with just being in the friend zone. Bakugou made it very clear years ago that he wanted to focus on his career. Sero groaned as he pushed the button for the elevator. He counted the number of dings he heard before the doors opened. He stepped in and pushed the 3rd floor button. He watched as the doors closed and the number on the screen went up. Sero knew once that door opened there was no turning back. He would be greeted by Kirishima and he wouldn't be able to leave. He'd be dragged into Bakugou's room and he would have to see his friend unconscious on the hospital bed. Sero jumped as the doors opened and he was face to face with a head of red hair and a sad smile.