Chapter 6

By the time Sero got back to the room, the doctor was already there. It was the same one from before.

"Well Mr. Bakugou, it looks like your healing well and you should be able to leave within a week."

Bakugou nodded and laid down.

"Thanks doc."

The doctor smiled, helping him adjust the bed.

"Your very welcome, Mr. Bakugou."

Sero smiled as the doctor turned to leave, giving him a thank you as he passed. The doctor nodded and left. Sero sighed as he walked over and sat next to Bakugou.

"So a week huh."

Bakugou groaned and nodded.

"They want to watch me for a few days to make sure I don't slip back into a coma, and there's nothing else wrong."

Sero nodded along as he listened. A week isn't to bad, compared to how long he was in a coma. Sero would be patient and wait for the ok for him to leave.

"Oi dumb ass!!!"

Sero jumped as he looked back at Bakugo.

"Huh?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and smirked.

"I was asking if you'd be ok with me staying with you once I leave this damn hospital."

Sero blinked, feeling his face flush a bright red.

"Why me!?"

Bakugou snickered, finding great amusement in Sero's reaction.

"Because I don't want to have to go back and stay with the old hag."

Sero nodded slowly. He could feel his skin warming up. He knew he was blushing like a crazy person. He's just not used to having people over from more than a few hours. Shit he needs to clean his apartment if Bakugou's going to be staying with him. Sero sighed and ran a hand threw his hair.

"Shit man, I gotta clean my place now."

Bakugou smirked as he stared directly into Sero's eyes.

"Wow, you gonna clean up just for me pretty boy?"

Sero let out a squeak as he blushed deeper.

"Bakugou...!"

Bakugou laughed.

"I'm just fucking with you dumb ass."

Sero groaned as he slumped back in his chair.

"It's going to be a long week."

SeroBakuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara