Chapter 4

Sero screamed as he stared at the boy in front of him. Bakugou was awake! Bakugou laughed as his friend stared at him.

"Wow, all you have to say is a literal scream!?"

Sero closes his mouth as he continues to stare.

"Holy shit."

Bakugou laughed, his whole body shaking from the force of it.

"Holy shit is right."

Slowly Sero's brain caught up to what was happening and he suddenly burst out crying. He flung himself onto Bakugou and hugged him tight.

"Holy shit dude, I can't believe you woke up!!!"

Bakugou snickered and slowly hugged him back. He was never one for hugs, but he'd make an exception for Sero. Sero cried as he clung to Bakugou, refusing to let go. He was afraid, if he let go that Bakugou would slip back into a coma and Sero couldn't let that happen. Eventually the two pulled apart and smiled at each other. Sero slowly wiped away the tears on Bakugou's face, laughing softly.

"Who knew the big bad Katsuki Bakugou, could cry."

Bakugou let out a small laugh and playfully shoved Sero away.

"Better watch it Soy Sauce, or I'll have to beat your ass."

Sero giggled as he stared at Bakugou.

"Try me pretty boy."

Sero jumped as Bakugou roared and lunged for him. The two ended up wrestling on the bed, with Sero winning and pinning Bakugou down.

"Ha!, I win."

Bakugou huffed and glared at him.

"This isn't over you fucker."

Sero laughed and smiled at Bakugou. Bakugou was finally awake and Sero couldn't be happier.