|| Hiatus ||

hey guys, its kayden, kylde, author, whatever you wanna call me here.

i might have to put this book on a hiatus. im not really in the fnf community and i don't simp for whitty that much anymore. that does not mean im going to end this book though!

theres still a lot of ideas you guys have requested from me and i wanted to get to them but i dont have motivation for that anymore. i kinda wanna start a camp camp x reader oneshot/imagine book to be honest.

why? one, it makes me happy! i wanna write about something that i have motivation for [not saying i dont have motivation for this book anymore] and something that I actually wanna do. 

also it's because i love david to much, he's so adorable and i wanna hug him.

anyways, i think im gonna make a camp camp x reader oneshot/imagine book! ill let you guys know when i decide to upload it ^^
remember, i will still upload this and my hatzgang & fnf book, it's just i have less motivation to write for those two now and i wanna write something i'd actually enjoy!!!

thank you for understanding.

the whitty book will be on a sort of short hiatus. until i end the hiatus, you guys can enjoy my camp camp x reader book, if you want. or maybe find a better whitty x reader book, i dunno.

again, thank you for understanding, thank you and i love you <3

- kayden/kat/klyde/whatever tf you wanna nickname me