✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚThe Tsukishima'sɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You sat on the edge of his bed waiting for instructions on what to do. I mean it's his house and he hasn't said shit besides "oh goody"  What a prick.

"Don't talk bad about my stuff" he told you.

You raised an eyebrow at him before laughing.

"Or what? They gonna eat me or something?" You rolled your eyes.

Next thing you knew he had thrown a pillow at your face and snickered.

You grabbed that same pillow and threw it back at him harder. With the force of his pillow his glasses flew off.

You laughed while he just groaned. He attempted to find his glasses but had no luck, even though they were right in front of him.

"You're blind" you told him.

"Oh really? I didn't know that" he said sarcastically making you laugh.

You grabbed one of his plushies before throwing it at him. He was still in the process of looking for his glasses that fell on the ground.

"I swear to god Y/n I'm going to beat the li-"

You cut him off by throwing another pillow in his face, This time you bursted into laughter.

Lucky you, he had also just found his glasses, he stood up and glared at you and in his hand was a pillow.

"What are you going to do with that~?" You smirked.

Your body was forced back onto the bed and something was preventing you from breathing.

Tsukishima was sitting on your stomach and he held the pillow right over your face. You squirmed under him trying to break free.

This bitch is heavy as fuck, is he trying to kill me?

Suddenly the door was swung open making Tsukishima jump off of you, the pillow was left on your face and you just threw it off before sitting up.

A cheery little lady walked through the door with a cheese platter and some grapes.

"Hey guys! I brought some snacks!" She smiled.

"How cliche" You whispered under your breath.

"What was that sweetheart?" She questioned, you just shook your head.

"Thanks mom but we aren't hungry" Tsukishima said, you looked over at him like he was crazy.

You looked back over to the lady to see her smile was replaced with a frown and as she was about to leave you spoke up.

"I'll take it! I'm starving and I haven't ate today" you got up and walked towards her.

She smiled before handing you the platter, you gladly took it and sat it on the small floor table. You sat by the table and began munching on the food.

"You guys enjoy! Remember to use protection!" With the last part you choked on the grape you were eating.

The little lady slammed the door leaving you and Tsukishima in the room. He came to sit on the floor next to you where you guys would be working on the project.

"Your family is a bunch of weirdos" you told Tsukishima.

He sighed and nodded in agreement.

"Let's just finish this project tonight so we won't ever have to do this again" he told you.

You looked up at him to see he already had all of his stuff out and ready.

"Yeah, ok"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word Count: 900

Hey babes! This book is officially off of Hiatus! :)
That does not mean I will update every single day because I will definitely not do that.
I'll only update when I want to! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's short😩