63 | The new world

Start bij het begin

"It would've been fun, i guess.. If our family wasn't shit." she felt awkward talking to a corpse, "We could've been the best partners in crime."

"In another lifetime, yeah? But for now.."

She sighs.

"..I don't plan on leaving yet. I have so much i want to do, and people to protect."

Y/N's a kind sorcerer, but she chooses who she protects. Anyone who she sees as a nobody isn't worth the effort. Though the pain was there, she shouldn't let Seikatsu's death affect her too much.

After giving seikatsu a few more seconds of silence, Y/N quickly rises to her feet before turning her head towards where itadori was. she felt a bit sad that this had to be the place where he dies, but she doesn't have the strength to even grab his body. Let alone look at it.

It didn't matter who Seikatsu was before he died— Y/N wanted mahito to feel the same pain that her sibling felt. The feeling of his stomach bursting open, knowing that he won't have another chance at living after that.

She wanted him to die.

It wont bring her brother back, but watching the curse suffer is probably one of the things that'll satisfy her.

Y/N sharply inhales, she's now on her way to aid itadori while..

The curse with disheveled hair now began to feel panic and scared as he sees the sorcerer approaching him.

"Huff.. Huff.. ! Not yet!" Mahito raises two fingers before inserting them inside his mouth. He tried making himself vomit— but even if he was successful in doing that, the curse is unable to see any transfigured souls in the disgusting puddle he made in front of him.

'I'm also out of transfigured humans..!' he thought, eyes going wide.

"You're right.. Mahito."

The curse looks up, seeing Itadori.

"I'm you." Itadori continues, "I wanted to reject you. Convince myself that you were wrong. But it doesn't matter now. I'm gonna kill you."

"even if you come back as another curse, i'll kill you. change your name, your form, i'll kill you again."

The curse hears footsteps from behind Itadori. Mahito assumes it was Y/N, his panic growing as he realizes he was surrounded.

"I don't need to find meaning or a reason." itadori says, "Maybe a hundred years after death, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably nothing more than a cog."

"But i'll keep killing curses.. For as long as i can. That's my role in this." the boy spares Y/N, who nods at him, a glance from beside him before his eyes meets Mahito once again.

"Better start running." the girl smiles, appearing innocent yet her intentions are far from that.

"You're disgusting, both inside in out, but a curse is still a curse, right?"

The threat sent a shiver down his spine as the curse remembers that Y/N will eat anything as long as it's curse. Though Mahito is definitely more terrified of itadori, whom swore to kill him.

With that beeing said Mahito began crawling away from the two sorcerers, eyes blown wide and fear evident on his face. All he wanted now was to escape.

To get away from here!

Gently, itadori grabs Y/N by the wrist before walking to mahito's direction— they'll get their revenge together. The two followed the curse who's desperately trying to crawl away on all fours.