63 | The new world

Start from the beginning

Yuji Itadori can control divergent fist!

Quickly getting over his shock, Mahito ia about to aim the blade on his elbow onto itadori when..

"Listen closely, cursed spirit. There is no way you do not know this."

Above the crater is both Todo and Y/N. The first year, though nervous about the fight happening from below, kept her calm.

'Didn't know i had enough strength to get Todo back! But he looks like he's about to pass out..!'

She sweatdrops, oh well. She did what she could to help.

From the corner of her eye, she could see her siblings corpse, blood still dripping from his stomach. She clenches her hands into fist as the third year from Kyoto continues to talk.

"An arm is merely a decoration. The act of applause.."

Is an acclamation of the soul!

Y/N watches as Todo claps using only one of his hands and the other arm without a hand, only for Mahito to turn around, expecting to switch places with someone.

But it never came. No one took Itadori's place nor did the boy changed positions with Y/N. instead, Itadori who is still in front of him, delivers the final blow.

"Sorry.."

Todo says,

"My boogie woogie cursed technique.. Is already dead."

The impact of the punch was so strong that it brought Mahito above the crater. His body is now out of his distorted killing form.

"Go." Todo lightly smacks Y/N's back, "Help my brother or your brother."

Nodding, the first year quickly rushes over to Seikatsu. she needed to make this quick; right now, helping Itadori is a must, but giving the dead a proper goodbye is her priority for now.

Y/N grits her teeth as nears his body. She gulps, hesitantly walking to the boy's body.

Slowly, she drops to her knees, cautious of the blood on the ground. She sat there in silence for only a few seconds before deciding to speak up.

"Maybe.. You're right."

She starts, remembering his words that he had said the time they first met.

"Maybe in another lifetime we can have a normal family."

Y/N repeats the sentence he told her, a hand reaching out to place a hand on her brother's now cold cheek. The smile he had before dying is now faint, not a single sign of life visible.