"What did they do?" Alex asked sitting onto the couch with Noah.

"They called me worst than naughty" I said

"But, where's the lie? They just said the truth" Noah said as I throwed the pillow on him.

"I'm mad at you'll" I said

"But I didn't do anything" Colton said

"I'm not mad at you Colton" I said glaring at him

"Don't you call her that" Colton said turning to our brothers.

"Colton" Xavier groaned

"Are you forgetting that you can't order us?" xander said

"Exactly, we are your older brothers" Dylan said smirking.

"And I'm your oldest brother. Stop calling my little sister all that" Lorenzo said entering the living room.

"Yay!! , Enzo's here" I said and ran up-to him for giving him a hug.

I showed my tongue to all my brothers except Lorenzo and they smiled at me.

"I missed you all" I said giving them a group hug.

"uhuh" I heard and we broke the hug to see Ace and his family.

I gretted ace and his family and we all were seated on the couch talking when he stood up and cleared his throat.

All of the attention was on him.

"Alesa, please come here" he said giving me his hand to catch.
We were now in the middle of the room.

"Alesa, my life has been so happy and amazing since you came into it. You made me a better person and a human. There's not a time when I don't think about you or wish that you were beside me. Every hour, minute, second I love you and I want to spend my rest of the life with you. I want to die while looking at your beautiful face. I want the world to know that you are mine. Will your marry me?" He said with tears in his eyes.

I got tears in my eyes to and I was speechless. I wanted to scream yes, hug him tightly, jump, dance. I was so happy.

"Miss Alesa Romano would you like to marry me, Ace white?" he asked again getting onto his knees.

I nodded as Yes with tears rolling down my eyes and he put that ring into my finger and stood up. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

I looked up-to my family, my brothers and their wifes had tears in my eyes. I went to them and gave them all a hug.

"You've grown up Alesa" Dylan said wiping his tears.

"I'm so happy for you" Alex said

"You will no more be our little princess but the Queen of American mafia" Colton said chuckling.

"What will be the menu for wedding?" Noah asked which made us all laugh.

I saw Lorenzo going into the garden of our house and I went behind him and saw that he was sitting on the bench with tears rolling down his eye.

"Why are you crying enzo?" I asked as I sat beside him

"It's because you'll get married now Alesa" he said and I nodded.

"I still can't believe you've grown up so much. It feels like a day before when you came into this world and light up my world. My cute little bundle of sunshine. I remember waking you up and braiding your hairs, taking to the park... Time went so fast Alesa.. So fast..." he said wiping his tear away.

I hugged him "Enzo, I'm still your little girl who loves her big brother more than anyone in this world" I said.

"You love me more than ace?" he asked.

"Yes, I love you more than I love ace or anyone in this world" I said honestly.

"I love you bambina" he said kissing my forehead

"I love you more fratello" I replied

We went back inside the living room where everyone was celebrating. Enzo went to ace father and started talking to him .

I went and stood near the entrance looking at everyone with love and purity . This was the family I always imagined off.

My brothers were laughing my sister in laws were happy. My bestfriends were here. Ace and his family was here they all had happiness in their eyes and heart.

My perfect and happy family..

Wait- I heard a notification. I removed my phone from the pocket and saw it was Alexa.

I got a text from her and it was "hey twinny, Alex told me about ace's proposal. Congratulations, I love you!❤" the text said .

I replied to her with "I love you to Twinny"

I smiled and kept my phone back in the pocket.
My story was no more "The lost twins" and now I have found my twin and my other family members.

I took a last glance on all of them before I went and celebrated with them.

----

Check out the bonus chapters.

The end

Did you'll like the story? Was it worth reading?

If u like the story Please leave a message on my account conversation as I would love to read and reply to you'll.. ❤

Finally the story came to and end and I'm so proud of myself to complete this story. I had 0 motivation to complete and come this far but I did. Thanks to all of you guys.

You'll supported me everytime..and I'm so grateful to you.. Thanks for giving my story a chance and reading so far.. Maybe I'll add 2 3 bonus chapters later on.. ✨

I love you all so much!
I will come back with new story soon and I hope you'll give that story your love too..

Bye-bye ,love you all!❤