chapter 16

Alesa pov

I walked into my room washed my face and decided to complete my homework for the day.

I sat at my study table and went through my homework and I needed some help in maths. I knew asking Alexa was not of any use. I tried to my find any of my brother but i didn't . I asked one of the maids about the whereabouts about my brothers and she said no one was home except Lorenzo.

I didn't have any option beside Lorenzo. I hesitantly walked up to his office and knocked on the door I heard a 'come in' and went inside.

"Uhm sorry to disturb you but I need your help. No other brothers are home" I said

"you don't have to say sorry alesa and what do you need help for?" he asked and gestured me to take a seat.

I sat in front of his office desk and kept my books on his tabel. "I need help with these" I said pointing towards the book

He grabbed the book and went through. He explained me the sum which I was having problem with and explained me some other things to which I was thankful for.

"Thank you for helping me" I said

"I'm your brother and you don't have to thank me Alesa. And if you need any more help you can always come to me" he said I said okay

I was about to leave when he said "get ready soon"

"why?" I asked

"didn't alexa tell you?" he asked

"what?" I asked

"maybe she forget, anyway as it was yours and Alexa's first day of school. We are going to have a family dinner. So go and get ready" he said

I nodded in understanding and mouthed a okay and left his office
I went to my room and sat on my bed sighing at least the day wasn't as bad as I thought.

It's good that I actually made friends. I thought I would be alone like my old school. The school was actually good and I had fun. I thought alexa would sit with me in lunch. But it's alright if she wont because She should have fun in school if she stays with me there she can't have fun coz I'm a nerd. As people say.

I went into a bath. I wanted to have a bath coz it was a long day and now I'm going out with my family for the first time. I know we are going for dinner. But where? Well I don't know. I should dress appropriately. They might go somewhere fancy only. After all they are ROMANO. Well I'm Romano too.

After having a bath I walked into my closet.

This is what I wore:

After changing I made a messy bun and put a light lip gloss

After changing I made a messy bun and put a light lip gloss. I went downstairs and all my brothers were there except Alexa
I went and sat beside Alex. We all were waiting for Alexa . After all she is a girly girl, she needs time to get ready.
Soon Alexa came downstairs and she wore a pretty black tube top with Blue pants and black boots. She was looking beautiful her hair was down and she had a good amount of makeup on herself and FYI she didn't look like cake so don't worry. She did her lips red. She looked Ethernal.  There's no ways that she is my twin.

Alexa outfit :

"wow alexa, you look beautiful" Alex said

"yep, she looks beautiful" I heard a voice said and I turned around. I saw a guy who looks like Xander but he is not Xander because Xander has blone highlights in his hairs and this guy didn't had any.

"I'm Xavier" he said and I mouthed 'o'

"I'm alesa" I said

"I know" he replied

Well at least he is not as bad as Xander.

"You both look beautiful, now let's go or else we will get late" Lorenzo said and we nodded and left.

Me, Lorenzo, Xavier and Colton were in the first car and Alexa, Alex, Dylan, Noah and xander were in another car.

"Thanks for taking us out Lorenzo" I said

"You don't have to thank me bambina and welcome" he replied with a smile.
Wait he smiled? God he even smile?

Xavier was fine. He asked me some questions like about my favorite things and all and I replied. So far I'm good with him.

"We've reached guys" Colton said who sat in passenger seat.

"come on, let's get down" Xavier said and stepped out of the car . After him I left the car and I was amused. We were at a freaking five star restaurant. Like I knew we were going to come somewhat big place . But this place.

I looked around the Hotel and it was huge and extremely beautiful but wait I caught something the name of the hotel was "ROMANO HOTEL"
I turned around to my brothers and they were looking at me.

"Is this yours?" I asked to no one in particular

"Yes, it's our's" colton said

"well, your hotel is really beautiful" I replied

"Alesa, what ours is yours. So you also own this place." Xavier replied calmly
I looked up to Lorenzo and he just nodded and soon the rest of my brothers and Alexa came.

We went inside the hotel and there was a man waiting at the reception and as soon as he saw Lorenzo he stiffened. "Welcome, Mr Romano's and beautiful ladies" he said and smiled to us.

"Thank you" I replied and gave a smile back.