chapter 43

Alesa pov

I woke up with a bright light and I closed my eyes and then opended it again to adjust the light of the room.

I looked around the room and I was in hospital with IV attached to me and I saw that on my left was Noah. Who was already looking at me.

He had so many injuries just like me and he has a IV attached to him too. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"what happened to you?" I asked

"I got kidnapped too" he said and I got worried.

"are you okay? Does it hurt?" I asked and he laughed.

"You are asking me that as you are equally hurt" he said and I realized I was in hospital too.

"where is everyone?" I asked . I wanted enzo here with me.

"They are outside, I guess." he said

The doctor and the nurse entered the room and checked both of us. And asked us some questions and then left. After they left my brothers and cousins entered the room.

"what happened to you guys?" I asked pointing at Alex and colton.

"This stupid boys got into a fight" Dylan said.

"will someone even look at me?" Noah said with a fake hurt expression.

"stop with the acting bud" Lorenzo said and gave him a hug and then everyone gave him and me a hug except Lorenzo.

"Enzo, won't you give me a hug?" I asked

"Are you not mad at me?" he asked.

"why would I be mad at you?" I asked confused

"Because I wasn't there to save you" he said.

"it wasn't your fault enzo and now give me a hug" I said and he quickly gave me a hug.

"where's Xander?" I asked.

"He's was needed somewhere so he went there" Thomas said

"what happened to you Xavier? Why are you so low?" I asked.

"why are you being so noisy lady?" Micheal said pinching my nose

"I'm not being noisy" I said in my defense

"You are" Robert said

"where's Alexa?" I asked

"home" mason replied

"aunts and uncles?" I asked

"home" David replied

"Grandma?" I asked again

"home" Logan replied

"Grandpa?" I asked once again

"home alesa" charles replied

"you'll be staying here na?" I asked excitedly

"yea" James replied

"when I can go home?" I asked

"I have to talk to doctor about that" enzo replied.

"who kidnapped me?" I asked

"I think we can discuss about that later" Thomas replied

"Anything else you want to ask?" Elijah asked

"nope" I replied

"Thank God, you finally stopped with your questions" colton said

"I feel sleepy, can I sleep?" Noah asked

"yes, you both should Sleep and take a rest." Dylan said and we both nodded and they left the room before hugging us and kissing both of us on our temple.

Alex pov

We left their room and now was outside Xander's room and after waiting for around 25 mins. The doctor came out and we all made our ways towards him.

"how's he?" Lorenzo asked

"he's out of and danger" doctor said and everyone sighed in relief and a tear rolled down from Xavier's eyes and Dylan gave him a hug.

"So, as I was saying he was out of danger and he is awake now but he is really weak. You need to take care of him" he said and left

We all went inside and gave a hug to him beside Xavier. Who was just standing there looking at his twin with tears in his eyes.

Xander's eyes met Xavier's eyes and he slowly went towards him. And hugged him tightly.

"You know, how much you scared me. I thought I lost you and you didn't even got up. I felt like someone stole a part of me. A part of me was missing. I couldn't leave without you Xander. I thought you are gonna leave me. And I want to tell you don't you dare scare me like this again. We came together and we'll go together. Don't you dare to ditch me like everytime you do" he said and started crying.

Dylan went towards him and pulled him into a hug and comforted him.

"Xander, I'm sorry for everytime I fought with you. Please don't scare us again. I really love you and can't stay without you" I said 

"Come Here and give your big brother a hug" he said opening his arms. "I love you to"

"Are you okay?" colton asked

"yes, I'm. Nothing can happen to me when you all are with me" he said.

"where's Noah and the twins? And what happened to Colton and Alex?" Xander asked to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo and all of us explained everything to him.

"when are they gonna discharge?" he asked

"Tomorrow" Thomas replied

"and me?" he asked

"A week" David said

"why so late?" he said whinnjng

"Stop whining like a kid" Elijah said

"I'm fine and I can go home" he said

"aren't you a doctor? You very well know that you are not fine" James said and everyone started laughing.

"okay kids, now everyone go home . Me and Thomas will stay here" Elijah said.

"I'm not going" Lorenzo said

"of curse, you are going" Elijah said

"you can't order me" Lorenzo said

"ofcourse we can, we are older than you" Thomas said

"We are of the same age" Lorenzo said glaring at him.

"I'm two months older than you" Thomas said

"I'm one month older than older than you" Elijah said and everyone started laughing.

"Now, leave everyone and have rest. You'll can come here Tomorrow" Thomas said and we all nodded.

---

6th update of the day....🤙