chapter 54

Alex pov

I got up buy my stupid alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I looked at my side and saw Alexa was sleeping peacefully. I quietly got out of bed and went to have a shower..

I finished my shower and changed into one of the outfit.

I wanted it to be simple

I wanted it to be simple. Alexa was still sleeping and I didn't wanted to wake her up. She looked cute. I clicked a quick snap of her and then left my room.

I went downstairs and everyone was already there. I gretted them all morning and I got morning in return. I gave Alesa a quick hug and sat on my regular seat.

"Noah go and call Alexa for breakfast" Dylan ordered

"No, she's sleeping" I said and he nodded.

We quickly ate our breakfast . Lorenzo and Dylan were about to leave for work. When I stopped them.

Why do they even work on weekends Men?

To earn money and provide You luxury

Yeah, but we have more than enough

Whate-

My mental battle was cutoff by Dylan.

"what happened? We are getting late" Dylan said.

"I want to talk to all of you. It's important" I said

"let's talk in the living room" Lorenzo said and left the dinning area. We all followed him.

We all sat on the couch and Colton spoke "what do you want to talk about?"

I told them everything Alexa told me yesterday. Alesa , Noah, Colton and Dylan had a guilty look.

Dylan, Xander and Xavier were thinking about something. And Lorenzo being Lorenzo has his everyday cold poker face.

"I'm sorry" Alesa mumbled quietly.

"Baby listen, it's not your fault okay?" Dylan said to her.

"But she feels that way because of me Dylan" she said with guilt in her voice.

"Alesa come here" Lorenzo said and she made her way towards him. He took her on his laps

"look me in the eyes" he commanded softly to her. She slowly looked him into eyes.

"You trust me Alesa?" he asked

"Yes" she replied sincerely

"Then trust me, it's not your fault. Okay?" he said

"Yes, I will not blame myself sorry" she apologized.

"it's okay" he replied and kissed her on the table.

"What should we do now?" Xander asked

"I don't know" Xavier replied

"We should make her believe that we all love her" Alesa said