chapter 34

Alesa pov

After keeping the bags in the car. Enzo said we are going for ice-cream. Its my favorite but right now I was not in the mood but I can't deny it or else he would know that something is wrong.

We reached the ice-cream shop and enzo parked his car on the other side of the road or else we had to take a long u turn. We got out of the car and cross the road carefully.

Enzo caught my wrist and made me cross with him. We went inside and enzo ordered the ice-cream. He put his hands in his pocket to remove his wallet but it wasn't there.

He removed his phone from his pocket and checked all the pockets but he didn't find it and then realisation hit him. He forgot the wallet in the car.

"Bambina I forgot the wallet in car let me go and grab it quickly. Just stay here and don't go anywhere" he said I mouthed 'okay'

After he left. He left his phone with me and it started ringing and I saw it was Alex. I answered his phone.

"Hello?" I asked

"Alesa give the phone to Lorenzo" He said sternly

"I'm sorry, but he is not here right now. I'll tell him to call you back" I said calmly

"Freaking give him the phone Alesa ,it's urgent" he screamed

"okay" I said and made my way outside the ice-cream shop

I waved to Lorenzo and made a sign that he got a call and he he told me to stay there and he is coming. But Alex wanted to talk urgently so I did not listen to enzo and tried to cross the road and that become a big mistake For me . A car hit and run me. I was in pain.

Lorenzo pov

I told her to wait but she didn't listen and tried to cross the road. As soon as she came a Lil forward the car hit her and run. I quickly made my way towards her.

She was bleeding a lot. I could not see her like this.

I quickly grab my phone from Her hand to call ambulance but Alex was on call. I told him what happened right now and told him to tell everyone and come to the hospital.

I quickly called the ambulance and they said it will take five minutes.

"Bambina, please keep your eyes open" I pleaded to her.

"Enzo, it hurts . It hurts a lot .I don't want to feel it anymore and I want to go" she said while closing her eyes.

What she said was not about the accident she had now. Definitely something happened last night after the movie. Because grandpa told he found her crying. But he didn't told me the reason.

"I know it's hurts and I'll help you bambina. Just don't leave me please. Can you do it for me please?" I pleaded. I just have to keep her awake until the ambulance comes and she was closing her eyes.

"Bambina, make me a promise that you will wake up" I said and she smiled at me.

"I love you enzo" she said and closed her eyes.

---

I was in the hospital with the rest of my family here and everyone was worried. Some of them were even crying. Alex, Charles ,James and Logan had a guilty face but I did not bother asking them about it right now because what's more important right now is Alesa being alright.

"she's critical right now" the doctor said coming outside from her room.
And all of us were nervous. We can't loose her. I can't loose her. I got her back after freaking 11 years. I can't loose her again.

"we've saved her, but she is critical. She has 4 hours. If she didn't wake up. Im sorry for Your loss" Doctor said and I nodded.

I told grandparents, uncles, aunts to go home with Noah and Alexa and after convincing them for 20 minutes they went.

We were in the private area of the hospital. Its a VIP area with soundproof walls. Before leaving from hospital. Grandpa told me, Elijah and Thomas the reason for Alexa crying at that night. And then we connected all the things which happened today and I have to confornt them.

"Care to tell me? Why was Alesa been crying all day?" I asked no one in particular.

Alex ,Charles, James and Logan quickly snapped their heads towards me. With shock and guilt writen on his face and Alex was scared as he knew what was coming next.

I slowly made my way towards 4 of them with Thomas and Elijah both on my each side.

I raised my eyebrow at them and they all looked shocked.

"Why was Alesa crying?my dear brothers" I asked calmly and they were nervous

"I-i don't know" Charles said

"Even I don't know" James said

"so who knows?" Elijah asked and that tone was deadly enough for anyone to pee in their pants.

"Confess when we are giving you time or else you guys know the consequences" Thomas said

"what are you guys talking about?" Dylan asked

"What did they do?" mason asked

"freaking tell me" Robert said.

"speak guys" I raised my voice at them and boom they flinched.
I raised my hands to go through my hair and they flinched again and it not at all went unnoticed by all of my brothers.

----

The next chapter is kind of my favorite guys😂 like I swear everyone out there were kind of waiting for that chapter😂😂 you'll totally enjoy it and I would love to know all of your response on that chapter..👀😌