ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

"They better not tell me you're not good in class." She let go of my shoulder and walked into the classroom with the other parents, smiling at them as if she were normal. 

As if we were normal.

I panted, letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding, placing a hand on my shoulder to stop the pain a bit. I fixed my backpack on the other shoulder and literally started running away, heading to meet the only person who made me feel home. The only person I wanted to see. The only person I wanted to be with. The only person I...

Someone grabbed my wrist, interrupting my thoughts. "Kaminari."

I turned my head. "Hitoshi..." The purple haired guy was standing there. My vision became foggy. I was tearing up again. "Y-you heard everything, didn't you?"

He nodded, looking down. He let go of my wrist, knowing it hurt there. "Sorry."

"No big deal," I said, wiping the tears away.

"Kaminari..." he called. "You need to get out of this situation as soon as possible. I hate seeing that fear in your eyes, I want it to go away."

I smirked with no happiness. "I've already tried many times before. You know, cuts, jumping off the roof. But someone stopped me every time," I added, wanting to make him feel guilty.

I didn't succeed.

"Suicide isn't the only way, Kaminari," he corrected. He grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers between mine. "Now I'm taking you to the police," he announced.

My eyes widened and the most stupid thing I could think of popped up in my mind. "W-what about the ice cream?" I whined.

"What the hell, Kaminari?" He was angry. "Forget about the ice cream. When this is over, I'll buy you one everyday." He made us walk faster. We were already out of the school building.

From my position, I could only see him from behind. His wavy hair. His powerful back. His strong legs.

My cheeks suddenly gained a dark shade of crimson. So... is this what you feel when you're in love?

"Stop staring," he ordered.

"How do you always know?"

"Why do you always answer affirmatively?" he asked, turning his head to glance at me with a smirk.

Not looking forward, he slammed his face against a pole. He held his forehead and crouched down, letting out a low moan of pain.

I covered my mouth and a slight chuckle came out of it, soon turning into a loud laugh.

He stood up in a second and cupped my cheeks with his hands. "That laugh. That laugh, I want to hear it every day. Every damn day, did you get me? And to fulfill that, we must go to the police right now," he said, moving closer and closer to me. His face was a few inches from mine, his pupils digging into my eyes.

I nodded.

He backed off. "Then let's go. I want the police to have her by sundown," he said, dragging me towards the nearest police station by my hand.

When we arrived there, he explained everything in my place. The officers asked for evidence, even the slightest, and a police woman took me to a small room. Once we got there, she told me to take my clothes off, giving me a small smile as if to give me courage. 

It was the first time I showed my marks to someone. My bruises, my cuts, all my scars...

The woman took many pictures. When she was finished, I dressed up again and got out of the room, following her. She caressed my head, brushing a hand between the locks of my hair. She nodded and said something to a man, who sent a car straight to our school.